Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mattcoq
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3642602 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

Been a while I haven't posted anything ...

Weather conditions weren't so good before ... Luckily my last weekend in home wasn't too bad before heading back to Asia ...

Here a birdeye view of the countryside here ...

Enjoy and feel free to comment ...

2017-4-2
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

yeah like that one. I did think we had you holding the RC at one stage (.41). Turned out it was just a sign...
2017-4-3
Use props
Mattcoq
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

sky wombat Posted at 2017-4-3 02:57
yeah like that one. I did think we had you holding the RC at one stage (.41). Turned out it was just a sign...

Thanks for your comment ...

Managed to camouflage myself during all the flights pretty well ... At one point, I am visible, but still far away ;-)
2017-4-3
Use props
Sandor Otvos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11800233 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Mattcoq Posted at 2017-4-3 03:20
Thanks for your comment ...

Managed to camouflage myself during all the flights pretty well ... At one point, I am visible, but still far away ;-)

Nice one! I especially liked the way you were playing with the shadows.
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The green of the grass really pops out in this one. I realliy liked the stream shots as well. Thanks for sharing!
2017-4-4
Use props
Mattcoq
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sandor Otvos Posted at 2017-4-3 12:02
Nice one! I especially liked the way you were playing with the shadows.

Thanks ;-)

The hide & seek game that the clouds and the sun were playing help a lot on that shot ...

I've got more video of that sequence ... I'll have to see later what I can edit out of it ....
2017-4-4
Use props
Mattcoq
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-4 09:38
The green of the grass really pops out in this one. I realliy liked the stream shots as well. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks DJI-Jamie ...

The clouds and the sun made it pleasant to fly and film that day offering a huge panel of colors ...

2017-4-5
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Lovely footage.  In the opening scene is that the sun rise moving across the land? powerful stuff chap if it is and not PP trickery (inspirational either way).  I think I spotted you next the car early on.  The car boot is open I believe and you're (I think) are stood near it.  This is something I am already thinking about as in Photography it's a big no no to be in the scene unless intentionally.  Though for standard photography this just means be mindful of shadows and reflective surfaces and once you train your mind becomes second nature (most of the time).  I feel with drones its a little more harder, for starters there is two of you (you and the drone) to think about, and with drones the camera can easily face you and all the "how tos" say keep your drone in eye sight (so hiding behind a building is not recommended, even if possible).  I feel some nature photography field craft coming into play and the use of the bicycle to get to places local.  Let's just hope no one reports a weirdo dress in camo gear cycling around the country side in the early hours of the morning flying a drone... not the sort of publicity I wish for my business.
Great footage.. thanks for sharing!
2017-4-6
Use props
Mattcoq
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-4-6 02:44
Lovely footage.  In the opening scene is that the sun rise moving across the land? powerful stuff chap if it is and not PP trickery (inspirational either way).  I think I spotted you next the car early on.  The car boot is open I believe and you're (I think) are stood near it.  This is something I am already thinking about as in Photography it's a big no no to be in the scene unless intentionally.  Though for standard photography this just means be mindful of shadows and reflective surfaces and once you train your mind becomes second nature (most of the time).  I feel with drones its a little more harder, for starters there is two of you (you and the drone) to think about, and with drones the camera can easily face you and all the "how tos" say keep your drone in eye sight (so hiding behind a building is not recommended, even if possible).  I feel some nature photography field craft coming into play and the use of the bicycle to get to places local.  Let's just hope no one reports a weirdo dress in camo gear cycling around the country side in the early hours of the morning flying a drone... not the sort of publicity I wish for my business.
Great footage.. thanks for sharing!

Thanks for your long comment ...

The idea of a sunrise is a good one but the video was made at midday ...

It is a combination of fluffy clouds passing by playing with the sun ...

I didn't notice this effect at first, but when I was in the air, I decided to try to capture some of these moments ...

Here is a picture of those clouds at that time ...
viber image 5.jpg
2017-4-6
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Mattcoq Posted at 2017-4-6 17:24
Thanks for your long comment ...

The idea of a sunrise is a good one but the video was made at midday ...

"I didn't notice this effect at first, but when I was in the air, I decided to try to capture some of these moments ..."
This was my second thought after watching it again, however it looked really dark to be just clouds.  They must have been really dense.  Cracking job.
sp.
2017-4-7
Use props
Badbobstikibar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 620112 ft
United States

Very nice. I just love being in the countryside.

BadBob
2017-4-7
Use props
Mattcoq
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-4-7 00:31
"I didn't notice this effect at first, but when I was in the air, I decided to try to capture some of these moments ..."
This was my second thought after watching it again, however it looked really dark to be just clouds.  They must have been really dense.  Cracking job.
sp.

The fact that it looks very dark is because my settings were in manual at that time ....

I set all the parameters when the sun was out and it couldn't adapt when the cloud went by, giving this very dark and gloomy aspect to the forest ...

Not on purpose, but indeed, it does make a special effect by itself ...
2017-4-7
Use props
Mattcoq
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Badbobstikibar Posted at 2017-4-7 08:39
Very nice. I just love being in the countryside.

Thanks for your comment or "Trugarez" as we say in Brittany ... ;-)

The good thing there is that the countryside is beautiful during a sunny day and a heavy clouded one ...
2017-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules