Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spot for a Inspire 2 plate
644 6 2017-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skypal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 560256 ft
Germany

According to the new german drone regulation a UAV above 2 Kg must have a fire proved plate with the pilots information.

These plates are made by aluminium.

So I like to have someone from dji to take a look on the spot I chose and tell us whether that might interfere with the operation in some kind with signals or sensors.

Thanks.

2017-4-3
Use props
skypal
lvl.4
Germany

Spot for a Inspire 2 plate

According to the new german drone regulation a UAV above 2 Kg must have a fire proved plate with the pilots information.

So I like to have someone from dji to take a look on the spot I chose and tell us whether that might interfere with the operation in some kind with signals or sensors.

Thanks.

Plate

Plate
I2-plate.jpg
2017-4-3
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

That's a nice place, and seems like a good location, the only problem I see is that is one of the more likely places (Other then the ESC's) that will catch fire first.

As far as interference, it shouldn't be an issue.

2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

skypal Posted at 2017-4-3 02:34

Is that attached via some sort of adjesive or something else? It's a little hard to tell.
2017-4-3
Use props
skypal
lvl.4
Germany

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-3 14:57
Is that attached via some sort of adjesive or something else? It's a little hard to tell.

Yes its a M3 adhesive pad
2017-4-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

skypal Posted at 2017-4-3 15:47
Yes its a M3 adhesive pad

If you're not blocking any vents and the piece is light, then it could be ok. If you're not using a GPS tracker on your unit, you could also put the plate on the back of the battery compartment so it ensures even balance.
2017-4-3
Use props
skypal
lvl.4
Germany

The weight of the plate is no more than 0,05 Ounce
2017-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules