1178 4 2017-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there any updates on when this will be availale through the Entreprise Vendors in the US?  

We are currently talking to the FAA with our legal department on situations in which we can use the drone in the future.  
This could be an excellent tool in weather analysis,  data collection, mapping as well as broadcast

Is anyone else interested in getting this unit and will you be using it for?  For those in the US,  will you be working with the FAA?
2017-4-3
Use props
DJISenord
lvl.1

United States

My company is looking at getting a few as well.  It's a bit frustrating the DJI has not disclosed a firm release date.    Not sure about what you mean by working with the FAA.  But all of our pilots are Part 107 certified.  So we are already to go, and for most of the missions we plan to use the Matrice for can be covered under Part 107.  If you're look at getting pilots certified, there are plenty of courses available, however most of our pilots used Youtube tutorials and a really good portable app found on GooglePlay.com call UAS107.  Here's the link :https://play.google.com/store/ap ... otix.labs&hl=en

Please share if you hear anything on a release date.
2017-4-4
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJISenord Posted at 2017-4-4 03:13
My company is looking at getting a few as well.  It's a bit frustrating the DJI has not disclosed a firm release date.    Not sure about what you mean by working with the FAA.  But all of our pilots are Part 107 certified.  So we are already to go, and for most of the missions we plan to use the Matrice for can be covered under Part 107.  If you're look at getting pilots certified, there are plenty of courses available, however most of our pilots used Youtube tutorials and a really good portable app found on GooglePlay.com call UAS107.  Here's the link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uas107.openrobotix.labs&hl=en

Oh sorry for the confusion buddy.   So my company works with data system analysis and we are hoping to gather information in harsh weather via this drone.  As you know you Part 107 is more strict in harsh weather.  We are just looking for ways to work within the law.  We are all 107 cert.   
If I find out anything I will definitely let you know, please do the same!
2017-4-4
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJISenord Posted at 2017-4-4 03:13
My company is looking at getting a few as well.  It's a bit frustrating the DJI has not disclosed a firm release date.    Not sure about what you mean by working with the FAA.  But all of our pilots are Part 107 certified.  So we are already to go, and for most of the missions we plan to use the Matrice for can be covered under Part 107.  If you're look at getting pilots certified, there are plenty of courses available, however most of our pilots used Youtube tutorials and a really good portable app found on GooglePlay.com call UAS107.  Here's the link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uas107.openrobotix.labs&hl=en

B&H have given some loose dates for arrivals and pricing FYI
2017-4-7
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have using the Inspire 2 in mountains that are taller than 1600 feet from the base and as a result of the 500meter limit above the controller we are unable to access the ridge line.   I have left many inquires about the height above the controller for the M200 but have gotten no response.  Unfortunately I cannot recommend this aircraft to the two counties who I work with for their SAR activities.  For the other industrial users contemplating the M200 be aware of this disability when considering antenna tower inspections or other inspections requiring flight above 1600 feet over the controller.
2017-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules