Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Auto land is not a good idea? GSP
825 2 2017-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

hello all,
I have just been reading the instructions for the ground station pro and I have come across a potential problem that might need bringing to the attention of others.GSP has the ability to set its waypoints, fence and 3D area at any point on the map located on this planet except no fly zones, so when I read under critical battery condition (set by user) the craft will land automatically where ever it is, flagged an issue for me, and seemed the wrong action. Critical battery on the Go app triggers a RTH.  I know you can override the GSP by flicking the "mode switch" however its another step in the thinking process that could be avoided. I haven't tested or don't know if you can override the critical battery action of "auto land", however; I personally do not want my craft to ever auto land unless I make that decision due to the environmental conditions. The manual lists this under "special cases"
Anybody have opinions?

Ricci
2017-4-4
Use props
Beard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28871 ft

United States

Ricci, we have also been concerned about this. So far we have not had the guts to test this. We do not allow the battery level to fall below 20%. Waiting for someone more brave than us to try this and hopefully post it.
2017-4-28
Use props
fake-name
New

United States

The manual says you can just leave it on, but not with the props active. It'll take a few hours, but it'll get there.
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules