Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cant set waypoint action unless!!
2000 3 2017-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

greetings,
I have read the instructions for GSP and so when I set the waypoint map and wanted to set a waypoint action the action was not available. I selected edit each point but still I could not add waypoint actions. Cause: the setting to have waypoints set to transition between other waypoints has an option of "straight or curved" however unless you have the option set to " straight  " the waypoint action"
Is disabled, it has mentioned this in the manual but why? effectively in curved mode only the manual camera options are available, so you have to start the camera action manually at the beginning of the mission.
Not sure what's that's all about or why?

Ricci  
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I believe it's dependent on what it believe's the gimbal's capabilities are, but I will double check.
2017-4-4
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-4 17:10
I believe it's dependent on what it believe's the gimbal's capabilities are, but I will double check.

Thanks. Any luck on the m600pro cad drawing?

Ricci
2017-4-5
Use props
fans1f873899
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41509 ft
United States

This is so infuriating. I have to record an entire 7 minute flight path just to get the 3 minutes of video I want.
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules