Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Barometer error. Land aircraft slowly
1025 10 2017-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paukstis91
lvl.1
Lithuania

Hello, today I had issue. After 15 minutes flight in DJI Go 4 app appers error "Barometer error. Land aircraft slowly". What is that? Before that I had few flights and had no errors. Phantom 4 pro on Iphone 5s
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Do you have the same error after restarting the aircraft or performing the calibration?
Please help confirm your aircraft firmware version, and you saw the error after a firmware upgrading or not?
2017-4-5
Use props
paukstis91
lvl.1
Lithuania

After that error I changed battery and flew my bird again, and there was no error after all. But before that error, my controller was beeping a lot of times for no reason, and there was no error - only beeps, after all that beeps "Barometer error" appeared. So I flew to the home point and landed my drone. I did not understood what was the main problem
2017-4-5
Use props
paukstis91
lvl.1
Lithuania

P.S another strange thing: in my flight list that flight with error cut into 2 pieces. One piece before error, and antoher piece after that barometer error. And there is no info in that log about that error. Looks like it just disappeared IMG_0049.PNG

2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

That seems to be a false alarm, please check whether it will show again in your further flight and keep us posted, thank you.
2017-4-6
Use props
hdlou94
First Officer
Flight distance : 753163 ft
United States

Isn't the beeping from the remote just a reminder that it has not be active?
2017-4-6
Use props
paukstis91
lvl.1
Lithuania

What d you mean by not active? It seems to be active, I was controlling drone all the way and the firmware was updated to the latest also.
could the beeping be about thr other drone flying nearby? cause after flight i saw other guy flying the drone around that area where my drone was beeping
2017-4-6
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

paukstis91 Posted at 2017-4-6 02:12
What d you mean by not active? It seems to be active, I was controlling drone all the way and the firmware was updated to the latest also.
could the beeping be about thr other drone flying nearby? cause after flight i saw other guy flying the drone around that area where my drone was beeping

I suppose there might have been signal interferences between two drones and two remotes...
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

paukstis91 Posted at 2017-4-6 02:12

Just to be clear, it was the aircraft that was beeping and not the RC, correct? I would come to the same conclusion as Antonio that it could be either an interference or an OA warning.
2017-4-6
Use props
paukstis91
lvl.1
Lithuania

No, it was RC beeping, otherwise i would not hear that beep, cause my drone was about 300 meters away
2017-4-6
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

paukstis91 Posted at 2017-4-6 23:12
No, it was RC beeping, otherwise i would not hear that beep, cause my drone was about 300 meters away

Also depends on when the RC is beeping (sorry, I wasn't clear). It could be that it's advising that it requires sticks to be calibrated.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules