Kover Posted at 2017-4-6 08:38
+/- the same topic. When using a slave-RC, the slave doesn't connect to the aircraft and I don't get an image on my tablet. The master-rc does connect and gives me the image of the camera.
I'm using M600 pro + ronin mx + GH4 (+SRW 60 G), everything is updated. I cannot enter the master-rc's name in the slave's settings and it won't accept a password (changes back to 0000).
Try the following combination to give yourself a clean slate on master-slave assignment on each one:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link one RC as the Master and set the other as a slave.
When relinking the master RC, perform it manuall with the following:
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD. This may take a few seconds of holding it.
*While holding the buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.
If the slave RC still won't produce a video feed, try switching the assignment from slave to master and do vice versa for the other RC.
Let me know if there are any changes.