Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Simple iPad holder option
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeaComms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568222 ft
Australia

Hey all - first post, been lurking around for a couple of days after spotting the Mavic Pro at a local 4x4 show.  Did some research that night and bought a kit!  It arrived tonight

Went to fire up my iPad mini as the phone screen is just to small for me to see clearly without reading glasses now, only to find its a version 1 and wont work.  Hmm...   Have a spare iPad Air so looking for a mount that isnt too over the top. I want it to sit below the controller and not cover the screen.  

Found this little setup and it looks like it will do exactly what I want - anyone any experience with it?  

2017-4-5
Use props
SkunkWerxs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

Looks good I never seen this one B4 --- I would be a little concerned about the Tablet slipping down and out of the holders ----- I use a Ram Mount -- Tablet Mounting Plate that can hold the Tablet secure even with
the tablet inside a heavy duty case----Take a look at RamMount com
2017-4-5
Use props
SeaComms
lvl.4
Australia

In one of the photos they are holding the bottom of the tablet with the rest hanging down and no probs with movement.

Just found a black one on ebay and bought it...  so will see.  Apparently made from 3d printing so will be a little rough, but if I am not happy will simply hit it with some sandpaper.
2017-4-9
Use props
SkySailorMan
Captain
Flight distance : 2170768 ft
United States

I'm curious as to why you wouldn't utilize the controller's intrinsic ability to perfectly hold an iPad mini?
2017-4-9
Use props
SeaComms
lvl.4
Australia

Very simply because my iPad mini is a version 1 and too slow/old a processor to run the software    However my iPad Air 2 runs it perfectly.  And... being of the 'older' generation I now gloriously need reading glasses to see anything close to me with small text - the iPad Air screen is absolutely perfect size to view with no glasses (if I have the glasses on I cant see the Mavic )
2017-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules