DJI Go App Crashing
1386 11 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbfe6fd0d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24049 ft
United States

I have an iphone 5s. I was using the app fine on Monday. Today when i try to topen the app it just gives me the dji banner screen then goes black and crashes to my home screen. Updated ios to lastest, reinstalled several times but no luck.. Says dji go app was updated yesterday?

Extremely frustrating to travel for a job only to have a previously functioning piece of equipment not work because of a software update.

Any fixes or suggestions on how to roll back dji go app for iOS? I cant get the charles proxy fix to work.
2017-4-5
Use props
briannicolaisen
New
Flight distance : 107402 ft
Denmark

Same here - updated app on iPad Air today and now it keep crashing on splash screen with DJI Go logo. Tried to restart iPad, reinstall app etc. No luck.
So looks like i'm "grounded".

Any help appreciated.
2017-4-5
Use props
Paulooodomingo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18973 ft
Philippines

Close the app and kill it from switcher and then hold the power. Utton for a long time until you get the shut down option and press the home until you turn back to home
2017-4-5
Use props
dashmon_op
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Me too, how come?
2017-4-5
Use props
Powerguy50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1234 ft
  • >>>
United States

Completely ridiculous for them to release an update that does not work and grounds most everyone. How can this update not be tested before its released? Do they just not care anymore since they own the drone market??? If I had job today I would be beyond pi**ed.

2017-4-5
Use props
paulousbradshaw
New

United Kingdom

Me too. Constantly crashes since update just now, across iPhone 6S and ipad mini.
Re-installed, rebooted loads and nothing!

Astonishing release DJI!!
2017-4-5
Use props
Benny Davidovic
New
Israel

Same here, I'm using Iphone 6+  Ios version 10.3  .
After software update, it is crushing!  can't use my Osmo and app.

What is going on !!!!!
2017-4-5
Use props
fans47985a04
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26 ft
United States

Same problem here!?!? iPad Air, iPad Pro and iPhone!!!! Come on, DJI! You need to be a more professional company.... Please...
2017-4-5
Use props
grizzay
New
United States

After getting my P3 yesterday, i set everything and the app was working fine. Before i could get to flying, i needed to update the firmware but couldnt  because the battery was below 50%. Thats fine, i charged it overnight and today i wet to launch the app and its been crashing like everyone else it sounds like. Reinstalled several times. I dont think it ever updated the firmware, since i cant even get into the app now.

Its your move DJI......
2017-4-5
Use props
Colin Aldred
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1164613 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Exactly the same here on both my iPad and iPhone. Working yesterday evening with Osmo and Inspire yesterday evening when I was testing out different settings. Help.
Hang on - and now, weirdly they both seem to be working?
2017-4-5
Use props
fans47985a04
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26 ft
United States

Scratch my last reply... I was crashing on all devices. I updated my iOS on all devices. DJI GO app now working on everything. If you're having problems update your device - hopefully that'll take care of you.
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

There was a temporary server issue that was able to be sorted earlier on. If this has not addressed itself by now, try reinstalling the app.
2017-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules