Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pro: Has these issues been fixed?
1648 3 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geruvah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24360 ft
United States

Been looking at so many reviews about it. Lots of positives. But some negatives are straight up flaws that can be fixed by firmware updates. Looking at this review in particular:

(I only plan to use this for video)

Audio: Does it still drop audio randomly? Or does the audio start to unsync after a few minutes?
GUI: Does the app still forget your custom settings when it turns off or is put to sleep? Also, does the aperture refuse to change 50% of the time?

And I already know about its issues with auto-focus. Shame that.

The osmo pro seems perfect for what I need for low-light. It's enough to make me take back the Osmo+ to get it. But these flaws are pretty huge, I have to admit.
2017-4-5
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Would DJI provide some statistics on how many firmware upgrade has been provided to Osmo various siblings. Apparently, the number of upgrade is the least for X5/X5R compared to Osmo, Osmo+ and mobile. I guess that Osmo mobile is the hottest thing among the Osmo family and that is why a lot of upgrade to address users/customers issues. Sadly, although pro users are paying more for Pro/Raw gears, these users/customers do not have the number to pressure DJI for attention in terms of lack of functions and functional short comings. Pro/Raw users should wake up to this fact and ask for more attention in resolving these very expensive gears that were bought with DJI goodwill.
2017-4-5
Use props
PSlab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42300 ft
United States

Can someone please give a part number or link to the power cable that lets you use a Phantom 4 batt with the Osmo Pro?  Thanks!
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

PSlab Posted at 2017-4-26 08:02
Can someone please give a part number or link to the power cable that lets you use a Phantom 4 batt with the Osmo Pro?  Thanks!

https://store.dji.com/product/os ... om=related_products
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules