Who sent my thread " New Phantom is coming ", to the trash ?
851 8 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

I posted a thread here, and it disappeared silently, and without any explanation.
The title was: "A new Phantom is coming". ( http://bestdroneunderhalfapound.com/dji-phantom-5-mavic-pro/ ).                                   Can someone explain why they removed it?

2017-4-5
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed that too.
2017-4-5
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

I guess they don't like rumorware posts.
2017-4-5
Use props
juicedrummer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27871 ft
United States

probably because that's the dumbest thing ever and they don't want the uneducated people to be confused
2017-4-5
Use props
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

The best way to act, is that someone from Dji, say that information is not true.
Removing that information without an explanation ........, leaves open the doors to many interpretations. Some people may think that this information is false and other people may think it is true, and that Dji does not want people to know about it.
Anyway, soon or late, a new model will arrive, and sooner than later according to the dates on which the previous models were presented
2017-4-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Bullflyer Posted at 2017-4-5 13:59
The best way to act, is that someone from Dji, say that information is not true.
Removing that information without an explanation ........, leaves open the doors to many interpretations. Some people may think that this information is false and other people may think it is true, and that Dji does not want people to know about it.
Anyway, soon or late, a new model will arrive, and sooner than later according to the dates on which the previous models were presented

If it wasn't true they would have said it, I think the fact it was taken down looks like you had a real good leak there, but I'm sure others will find the leak and post it.
2017-4-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-4-5 14:05
If it wasn't true they would have said it, I think the fact it was taken down looks like you had a real good leak there, but I'm sure others will find the leak and post it.

Yeah, not just for the P5P, but also the DJI Spark. Some great photos of the Spark prototype now online.

But it'll be interesting to see what REALLY hits the market in mid May. There's the rumoured P4A (P4 with the P4P's camera) also out there, and it'll be an outrageously conjested DJI range if they all turn out to be real releases...
2017-4-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-4-5 15:20
Yeah, not just for the P5P, but also the DJI Spark. Some great photos of the Spark prototype now online.

But it'll be interesting to see what REALLY hits the market in mid May. There's the rumoured P4A (P4 with the P4P's camera) also out there, and it'll be an outrageously conjested DJI range if they all turn out to be real releases...

Just getting to love my Mavic and p4p, I suppose if there great now they'll be great in six months.
2017-4-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-4-5 16:06
Just getting to love my Mavic and p4p, I suppose if there great now they'll be great in six months.

Haha - yep! Same with my P4 and P4P...
2017-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules