Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can DJI update their process for repaired Inspire 2's with licenses?
663 3 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hfrancis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26247 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DJI,

Would it be possible for you to update your processes such that when someone sends in for repair a drone with the ProRes and DNG video licenses, that when you return a different drone you add the licenses to the replacement drone before you send it out?

When my Inspire 2 was returned as a different model, the licenses were missing.  

It's been over 60 days since I first logged the issue, and still you don't appear to be any closer to working out how to re-enable the licenses on the replacement.

At this stage I'm thinking it would have been quicker to fix it if you had just given me my money back for the licenses and I rebought them in the store...

So I've paid for the Inspire 2, the X5S camera, all the licenses, the CineStation and the 480GB SSD card, and it's all pretty much useless without the licenses working.

It would be nice to know that you can fix your systems such that no-one else is put out of action for months by this stupidly simple issue in the future!

2017-4-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide your case number, so I can look into it?
2017-4-5
Use props
hfrancis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26247 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-5 17:16
Could you please provide your case number, so I can look into it?

Hi DJI-Jamie,

Someone from the support team (tech5.eu) saw this in the forum, contacted me and managed to sort this out in just over a day of trying. So I am up and running again which is great news!

I'm not sure why the official support channels couldn't have sorted this out weeks ago though ...

Anyway, my question from the original post still stands - has DJI changed their procedures to prevent this happening to anyone else?

2017-4-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

hfrancis Posted at 2017-4-6 14:20
Hi DJI-Jamie,

Someone from the support team (tech5.eu) saw this in the forum, contacted me and managed to sort this out in just over a day of trying. So I am up and running again which is great news!

Thanks for your update, nice to know it has been sorted out.
We sincerely apologize for the trouble you've been caused, and have forwarded this concern to management, will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
Truly appreciate your feedback and support, hope you enjoy the flight!
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules