Circling Subject in Active Track Profile
2250 7 2017-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans013a912c
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

I am trying to Circle a moving subject Subject using Active Track Profile.
On the mavic DJI Go 4 app a slider appears an I can set clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation speeds.
This used to be available on the DJI Go 4 app for Inspire 2 but has since disappears.
I have tried to use the roll stick but movement is not smooth. The drone is fighting the attempts to get it to rotate.
Why was the slider removed?
Why is using the stick so violent?

2017-4-6
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

Hi.

I had a few issues with Active Track not working as expected. There was no slider in the app and the drone would not follow when the subject moved but the gimbal would track the subject.

It's working now and my fix was was delete the app and reinstall.

Hope it works for you!
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Try to reinstall the app and let us know if it persists. If so, please verify the app version and mobile device you're using.
2017-4-7
Use props
o2films
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

Reinstalled app. All firmware and software is up to date.
There is no slider in DJI GO 4 app Active Track Profile for the Inspire 2.
Why was this removed?
Drone still resists stick correction (roll) during arctic track.
2017-4-8
Use props
o2films
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-7 15:22
Try to reinstall the app and let us know if it persists. If so, please verify the app version and mobile device you're using.

Please post a screen shot of Active Track Profile for Inspire 2 that verifies that there is a slider.
2017-4-8
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

One more thing..

Don't forget to press the green 'GO' button on the app. Nothing works until this is pressed.
2017-4-8
Use props
o2films
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

Slider reappears after reinstalling the app and cycling through full power down and restart several times.
2017-4-16
Use props
Deanopeps
lvl.3
Flight distance : 233474 ft
United Kingdom

o2films Posted at 2017-4-16 05:18
Slider reappears after reinstalling the app and cycling through full power down and restart several times.

Hi

In Profile you circle a tracked object using the Right stick and you control how much it goes round. If you don't use the Profile Track option there is a left right slider that appears on the app for the speed and direction it will fly in and it goes round continuously.
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules