Apple Pro Res License Activation
1092 3 2017-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NanoPixel.Studi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 311673 ft
United States

I have been trying to activate my Pro Res license but it does not show up in my DJI Assistant. I was passed around to 4 different people online that told me all kind of stupid things like restarting my computer (while in chat), Un Installing/re installing the DJI assistant. I gave them the order number and license key and no one could tell me how to activate this dam thing.

Can someone out there tell me how you activated your key?

2017-4-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We sincerely sorry for the trouble you've been caused.
I just checked your case number with the e-mail address you use for forum, you've sent it in and got a replacement, then you created a new case yesterday since it's defective, while I did not get any information from the UPS shipping label. Maybe you have not sent it in.

To locate the issue and get it sorted out, please help confirm the following information for us:
1. What's the problem with this new drone you received? License activation issue or other hardware issues? If you cannot activate the license, there is no need to send it in again, we'll help you handle it.
2. What is the aircraft SN for this drone you received? Please check it on the tail of the aircraft. Besides, do you still remember the original aircraft SN you sent in for repair?

We'll escalate it for you and help you take care of it once receiving your feedback, appreciate your patience and support!

2017-4-6
Use props
NanoPixel.Studi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 311673 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-6 20:45
We sincerely sorry for the trouble you've been caused.
I just checked your case number with the e-mail address you use for forum, you've sent it in and got a replacement, then you created a new case yesterday since it's defective, while I did not get any information from the UPS shipping label. Maybe you have not sent it in.

Hi Natalia,
So after looking into instructions online on how to activate the license I saw that a key is bound to only one aircraft. When I plugged into DJI Assistant, my license did not show up as an option. Since I bought the I2 and the license together the key was bound to the old I2. What I needed was to have After Sales Support to bind the key to the new I2 I received yesterday. I was told that the place that did the repairs should have done this before sending it back out.

I guess that chat guys didn't know that or have all of the information and kept passing me around from Tech support, pre sales support and after sales report. The issue I was having with the new I2 has been resolved by updating to the new firmware. For some reason it would not turn on or turn off at first. So that issue is fine now and I do not think it needs to be sent back.

Old Inspire 2 Serial #: *******
New Inspire 2 Serial #: *******

Now I just need the key to be bound to the new aircraft and everything should work out.
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NanoPixel.Studi Posted at 2017-4-7 03:18
Hi Natalia,
So after looking into instructions online on how to activate the license I saw that a key is bound to only one aircraft. When I plugged into DJI Assistant, my license did not show up as an option. Since I bought the I2 and the license together the key was bound to the old I2. What I needed was to have After Sales Support to bind the key to the new I2 I received yesterday. I was told that the place that did the repairs should have done this before sending it back out.

Thank you for your details.
Could you please provide me the complete numbers for new aircraft SN? The second one you posted above is Cinecore SN, and I'll hide the numbers after hearing from you.
2017-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules