Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware code help?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7f930d71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182379 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Just want to pick a few brains if I can.

Does anyone know what component the code below refers to

[00014604][11 01][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v2.0.0.33, firmware v1.8.0.0 not support.

It is taken from latest AC firmware update log (1.10.90)

Since this update Ive had problems (which already reported) and was interested to find what this refers to.

Thanks

2017-4-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

"11" stands for battery module, this line means there is no need to upgrade the battery.
I saw your another thread that you've upgraded aircraft successfully according to the log, please do not worry about that.
2017-4-7
Use props
fansafb10419
New

Tanzania

Re: [Request Received] Sorry I have a problem sir/madame .my phantom 4 it doesn't connect with dji 4 and if it connect it ask me to connect with Dji go not dji4 and when connect with Dji Go there is no Connection of camera and controller what should ido
2017-4-7
Use props
fansafb10419
New

Tanzania

Re: [Request Received] Sorry I have a problem sir/madame .my phantom 4 it doesn't connect with dji 4 and if it connect it ask me to connect with Dji go not dji4 and when connect with Dji Go there is no Connection of camera and controller what should ido
2017-4-7
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansafb10419 Posted at 2017-4-7 01:24

For Phantom 4 series you need to use 'DJI Go 4'. You might try 'relinking the aircraft to the Remote Control unit:-

For Phantom 3 series use 'DJI Go'.
2017-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules