1205 8 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flybee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

Hi guys.

Made this one since i'm now waiting for my bird to come home from Netherlands.
Practising a lot of stuff to feel more secure but i'm still not to gentle in the movement of the bird, yes I can use POI but I want to learn. Mixed some footage and photos and I really like the result of the photos, even if I had to crop a lot here.

Will soon stop upload winter footage, spring is coming

Have a nice weekend.

2017-4-7
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Was going to post poi, waypoints in litchi would smooth it out. But it looks really good here. The beginning shots
2017-4-7
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Germany

thehippoz Posted at 2017-4-7 11:51
Was going to post poi, waypoints in litchi would smooth it out. But it looks really good here. The beginning shots

i would love to test Litchi but i'm so afraid about these things I read about warranty and that it is voided if using Litchi. And thank you very much.
2017-4-7
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Yeah, not sure about dji's stance on litchi. But it's really the way to fly. Kind of obsoletes the need for a separate camera controller like they put on karma.
2017-4-7
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

Nice -- I liked the shot at 1:19 Forward motion going over the top of bridge and dam with downward gimbal roll --- cool
2017-4-7
Use props
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

Flybee Posted at 2017-4-7 11:56
i would love to test Litchi but i'm so afraid about these things I read about warranty and that it is voided if using Litchi. And thank you very much.

Flybee,

Using the Litchi app will not void your Mavic's warranty the only way it will be voided is if your Mavic crashed due to the litchi app and if that happens and you have DJI Refresh you will still be covered.
Have No Fear Fly Free

2017-4-7
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Germany

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-4-7 18:30
Nice -- I liked the shot at 1:19 Forward motion going over the top of bridge and dam with downward gimbal roll --- cool

Thank you very much, I like the part a lot as well
2017-4-7
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Germany

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-4-7 18:37
Flybee,

Using the Litchi app will not void your Mavic's warranty the only way it will be voided is if your Mavic crashed due to the litchi app and if that happens and you have DJI Refresh you will still be covered.

Aha, that is really good to know, thank you very much as it happens to be I have the DJI Refresh.

thank you
happy flying
2017-4-7
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Germany

SkunkWerxs Posted at 2017-4-7 18:37
Flybee,

Aha, that is really good to know, thank you very much as it happens to be I have the DJI Refresh.

What are the advantages with Litchi accept the waypoints which I read about?

happy flying
2017-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules