Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I believe my phantom 4 pro was delivered broken.
610 4 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fuzz2422
New
Flight distance : 1857 ft
United States

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. This is my first thread, I was wanting to just say hi but my luck (bad luck) has struck again. Let me start by saying my first drone ever was the Phantom 4, I sold that a few months ago and purchased a Phantom 4 Pro last week and it was delivered Thursday. When the FedEx guy handed me the box I right away observed the box was damaged, I didn't think anything about because I was thinking it's packed good enough it should be fine. I did the unpacking and when i picked the drone up I heard some rattling in the housing, I shook it gently again and two little plastic balls feel out from where the gimbal goes into the main body of the Phantom. I then turned it upside down and observed another little plastic ball sitting just inside the housing. My first Phantom did not do this but being a newbie not only to DJI but drones all together I havbe to ask; Is there something really wrong with the drone? If so what happened to it? I contacted the company I purchased it from right away just to let them know what had happened, they are emailing me return labels but I don't want to send it back if there is nothing wrong with it, that's why I am asking all of you fine people. So I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could give me so I can get this resolved. Thank you and have a great weekend.
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, it would be helpful if you can take a picture to show what falls out.  But generally, you shouldn't see any things ratting.
2017-4-7
Use props
Fuzz2422
New
United States

Sorry, I didn't think about doing that, here you go.
0406171512.jpg
0406171518a.jpg
2017-4-8
Use props
Fuzz2422
New
United States

So no one is going to help me out huh??? Thanks
2017-4-9
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Fuzz2422 Posted at 2017-4-9 16:39
So no one is going to help me out huh??? Thanks

Sorry about the delay. Theses beads are water gel that absorbs moist air. They are supposed to be a small paper pack. They may somehow break and slipped into your drone.

They do not affect the performance of the drone at all. Don't worry.
2017-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules