Help? youtube live not working
1677 8 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vantex502
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33688 ft
United States

Hi, does anyone know how to get the youtube live feature to work? I used it on my Inspire 1 and and had no problems. I tap the youtube icon in the dji go 4 app broadca st platform, then i enter my login information (email) then password. it then prompts me to "go live" and it sits there and thinks and never connects. Anyone know what im doing wrong?
2017-4-7
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

You do have wifi/data connection?
2017-4-7
Use props
Vantex502
lvl.2
United States

yes I have tried wifi through my ipad pro, and tried my iPhone 6s as well (cellular connection), neither would connect.
2017-4-8
Use props
Vantex502
lvl.2
United States

I didn't get a chance to see if my mavic did the same thing, because the remote is off for repairs. I have heard others saying it was the DJI Go 4 app. not working properly. But I figured id ask people myself to see their response.
2017-4-8
Use props
Dreamer1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7801565 ft
United States

The first time I streamed live, I streamed straight to Facebook. It worked perfectly doing the steps you outlined in your original post. I'm using the iPad Pro and I connected to my personal hotspot on my cell phone. I had no issues except for the quality was terrible. There is a feature in the app for broadcast mode that I did not have on during this live stream. You might try going into broadcast mode for YouTube to see if that works. You'll find this option if you click on the top of the app to bring up your options and equipment settings. Although I have not tried broadcasting live straight to YouTube before, there may be an option in your YouTube account to allow this to happen. (done with your PC.)  
2017-4-8
Use props
Dreamer1
lvl.2
United States

I think I may have just figured out why your YouTube life he was not working. I responded previously by saying he may have to go onto your YouTube account through your PC to set up my streaming. I was correct in thinking so.if you go to YouTube channel and click on your little avatar in the right top corner and then select creative studio. On the left side you will see live streaming. Click on that and follow the instructions :-)
2017-4-8
Use props
Dreamer1
lvl.2
United States

I think I may have just figured out why your YouTube live feed was not working. I responded previously by saying he may have to go onto your YouTube account through your PC to set up my streaming. I was correct in thinking so.if you go to YouTube channel and click on your little avatar in the right top corner and then select creative studio. On the left side you will see live streaming. Click on that and follow the instructions :-)
2017-4-8
Use props
Vantex502
lvl.2
United States

I have followed all the instructions and still nothing. On the original dji app. you select the broadcast platform. I select youtube, it then prompts me to go live, I then select that, it prompts me again (step 1) start encoder. Then (step 2) start streaming and it connects and live begins. The Dji go 4 app.. I get to the first promp to go live and it just thinks, no next step. It doesn't offer anywhere to enter the encoder information. It just lets you log into your youtube account and gets stuck thinking. I have no issues using my inspire 1 to live stream in the original Dji go app.
2017-4-9
Use props
Dreamer1
lvl.2
United States

You went through the steps on your pc or mac in your YouTube account? It's not on the app
2017-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules