Disappointing service
1828 10 2017-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans174884c4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244931 ft
Italy

I requested an assistance the 2nd of April for EU Support team (support.nl@dji.com). I received a prompt reply with a number of my practice #486449, and as it was indicated, I had to be contacted within 24 hours. Still waiting.. I tried to call them (+442076603037) they said they checked my practice and they replied me immediately. Still nothing.. I've bought my aircraft recently, and I need to use it for my work, the technical problem exists from the date of purchase. What should I do to receive any assistance??????
2017-4-8
Use props
fans30fb3811
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Good luck! I waited FOUR MONTHS and sent over a hundred emails... yesterday they finally sent me a drone. But it's the wrong one!  Buckle up for a loooooonng and frustrating ride.
2017-4-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I will escalate this to the proper team to get this addressed.
2017-4-8
Use props
fanse145b8e1
New

United States

Did you ever get this resolved?
2017-4-10
Use props
fansdfce6629
New
Flight distance : 2090 ft
United States

It may be helpful If you have contact with the almighty. Better yet maybe their Pres of Sales or Pres of Customer Service, Please share those if you get them.  I have 8 email in 12 days and the only responses are I will be contacted.
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansdfce6629 Posted at 2017-4-10 18:48
It may be helpful If you have contact with the almighty. Better yet maybe their Pres of Sales or Pres of Customer Service, Please share those if you get them.  I have 8 email in 12 days and the only responses are I will be contacted.

I replied your another thread, will keep following up your case there, thank you.
2017-4-10
Use props
Robbie_swe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4642 ft
Sweden

Your not alone, Ive sent mine drone in the 29/3, the drone was recieved by DJI 31/3 (info from UPS), then on the status DJI site its showing, recieved 6/4!! (5 days nothing happened) And now its been on conducting damage assessment for 4 days, without more useful info from their side. I thought more about DJI that should apparently be the largest and best drone company...
2017-4-11
Use props
Robbie_swe
lvl.1
Sweden

And for your information, my drone just has a faulty compass (I think) Because its getting compass error all time, so its not crashed and need a bigger damage assessement, its a really common problem when reading the forums, many has experienced this. Its really frustrating, when we all just wanna enjoy driving our drones...
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Robbie_swe Posted at 2017-4-11 00:55
And for your information, my drone just has a faulty compass (I think) Because its getting compass error all time, so its not crashed and need a bigger damage assessement, its a really common problem when reading the forums, many has experienced this. Its really frustrating, when we all just wanna enjoy driving our drones...

We feel sorry for the delay in damage assessment process, I've forwarded your case to the designated team to take care of it for you soon, hope we would get it sorted out shortly, so you can get it back to fly and enjoy it.
Appreciate your patience!
2017-4-11
Use props
Robbie_swe
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-11 02:02
We feel sorry for the delay in damage assessment process, I've forwarded your case to the designated team to take care of it for you soon, hope we would get it sorted out shortly, so you can get it back to fly and enjoy it.
Appreciate your patience!

Thanks Natalia! Appreciate your help!
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Robbie_swe Posted at 2017-4-11 03:01
Thanks Natalia! Appreciate your help!

My pleasure, Robbile.
2017-4-12
Use props