Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
can acces DJI register webpage
2864 10 2014-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fbazin
New

Canada

Is it only me or the DJI website to first register and download update is not working. I just received my phantom and i'm unable to get to the website to register my account.

I get the error:

ErrorException [ Notice ]: Memcache::get(): Server 127.0.0.7 (tcp 11211) failed with: Connection refused (111)

I tried from different computer, different location same problem.

Helllp.
2014-10-9
Use props
deisal211
New

United States

I have been registered and today  can not get into the system. It's a DJI server issue. I do not know who to call to fix the issue.
2014-10-9
Use props
vieny
New

China

Hi,fbazin:
What is your specific operation steps, please?
2014-10-9
Use props
kikkab1808
New

Italy

I can not REGISTER with your application, downloaded with googleplaystore (samsung galaxy s4), always appears to me a message saying time out, are recorded in the site but the app does not work what do I do, I have a phantom 2 vision.
2014-10-13
Use props
Jeffluo
lvl.1

China

Hi kikkab1808, Could you please tell me which country you live now?
2014-10-15
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.1

China

hello sir, do you still have such problem?
Please kindly tell us where are you located currently, so our IT persion would figure it out for you.
2014-10-20
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.1

China

Please kindly tell us where are you located currently, so our IT persion would figure it out for you.
2014-10-20
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.1

China

Please kindly tell us where are you located currently, so our IT persion would figure it out for you
2014-10-20
Use props
saurabhhsrivast
New

India

I am unable to login into the DJI A2 app. It always says usedrname and passwords dont match... I have reset my password and able to login into the website. On the website, I am able to login, but the app does not login with the same credentials.
2014-11-20
Use props
dkgil1987
New

Colombia

saurabhhsrivast Posted at 2014-11-21 14:54
I am unable to login into the DJI A2 app. It always says usedrname and passwords dont match... I hav ...

Hello my friend i have the same problem with the zenmuse h3 3d gimbal assistance software! i can log in on the webpage but on the software doesnt work at all! always says Wrong username and password
2014-11-20
Use props
gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

The login problem is happening in the Unites States as well.   I just posted a note "Vision Assistant login error: "User name or password does not match" .   Oddly enough I can still log in to the DJI website and access my account and obviously I am able to log in to the forum and post this message.
2014-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules