Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal overload message on boot but work normal
702 4 2017-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mstranger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49075 ft
Greece

Hi all. I have mavic about 2 weeks ago , and all the most times i boot up i have the gimbal overload message. The boot up pattern looks ok but on the last step make a nervous move and click noise and after that going to normal position and work normal on flight. I done all calibrations. The strange thing is that some times the boot gibal pattern done correct without the click noise and overload message ( 5-6 times) , that make me think that is not hardware problem as i saw it few times to make the boot pattern normal as it should. Really i dont know if i must return it back to the store i bought it.
2017-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello mstranger, please follow the video tutorial to double check the gimbal. If convenient, please make a short video of the nervous move and click noise for better assistance.
2017-4-9
Use props
mstranger
lvl.2
Greece

here is the video

2017-4-9
Use props
mstranger
lvl.2
Greece

so, what you think DJi Mindy ?
2017-4-10
Use props
mstranger
lvl.2
Greece

I think that, with the latest firmware ( .600 ) my problem solved. I made a flight with this firmware too, and it was stable as rock. the best performance of my mavic so far.
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules