Tesla Model S
1010 7 2017-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

Here is an advertisement I made to submit to Tesla. I definitely wish I had better/more footage but over all I really like the concept behind this idea. However, I do think it could be better with more dynamic shots that show off the car a bit more. Let me know your thoughts on this as a concept I would love to have some feedback. I do realize that there are some quality issues like film grain and some other things here and there, so try to ignore that stuff. If you have Ideas on ways to improve beyond the technical details I'd love to know! Thanks and be sure to Subscribe for more content!

2017-4-8
Use props
udaykn05
lvl.2
India

Hi Benton, This is Uday from India.I liked the video you have posted very much.Except for it was a bit shaky in the begining when you menovoured your Osmo over the wheels, Secondly  it was more on interiors and close exteriors.The car as a whole was missing as per my view.Overall I liked it.
2017-4-8
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
United States

udaykn05 Posted at 2017-4-8 22:56
Hi Benton, This is Uday from India.I liked the video you have posted very much.Except for it was a bit shaky in the begining when you menovoured your Osmo over the wheels, Secondly  it was more on interiors and close exteriors.The car as a whole was missing as per my view.Overall I liked it.

definitely agree I would have loved to get some footage with my drone of the car driving or just larger scale footage but I didn't get the opportunity during this shoot and I wont be able to film it again for a month so this is the best I could do for now. Thanks for your feedback and I'll definitely be building on this concept in the future!
2017-4-9
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

It's a bit wobbly, the osmo isn't that good for that type of shot. A different camera on a simple dolly would get those shots much smoother. The osmo on a dolly can also be used for some really nice pan techniques while getting rid of all the bounce and wobble.

To get the most from the Osmo get the gimbal extension lead and the suction cup thingy. Stick it to various parts of the car and go for a drive. Right tool for the right job
2017-4-9
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
United States

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-4-9 11:05
It's a bit wobbly, the osmo isn't that good for that type of shot. A different camera on a simple dolly would get those shots much smoother. The osmo on a dolly can also be used for some really nice pan techniques while getting rid of all the bounce and wobble.

To get the most from the Osmo get the gimbal extension lead and the suction cup thingy. Stick it to various parts of the car and go for a drive. Right tool for the right job

Majority of this video is filmed with the Lumix G7 and then accompanied by the Osmo I would have used the osmo more and it would be more stable however, the osmo is terrible in low light situations. I also kind of like the hand held look that parts of this video has. And thank you for the feedback! some good ideas
2017-4-9
Use props
udaykn05
lvl.2
India

BentonJoyce Posted at 2017-4-9 08:06
definitely agree I would have loved to get some footage with my drone of the car driving or just larger scale footage but I didn't get the opportunity during this shoot and I wont be able to film it again for a month so this is the best I could do for now. Thanks for your feedback and I'll definitely be building on this concept in the future!

Best wishes to you.
2017-4-9
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

It is very nice besides the shakiness. Try to record in 60fps or more and then slower the speed in post.
2017-4-11
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
United States

fivetonine Posted at 2017-4-11 00:31
It is very nice besides the shakiness. Try to record in 60fps or more and then slower the speed in post.

Good advice I'll play with that more next time
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules