Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Strange problem with new firmware Mavic
648 2 2017-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3c192fa7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325023 ft
Australia

Hi all,

After updating my mavic to the latest firmware 550 threw the pc it worked fine.

But now when I open my phone to fly the phone still says new firware update needed.

yet in the assist ap says its up to date.

Plz help, Why does the phone want to uipdate again
2017-4-8
Use props
fans3c192fa7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325023 ft
Australia

After messing about I found out that the controller now needs an update(I thought it would of updated at same time).

I plugged the controller into usb port of pc and it wouldnt detect. So then I turned the mavic on and when the controller found the mavic the pc found the controller.

Would be a good idea after you update the mavic for a message to come up and say, " please plug in your controller and power on your mavic for RC update.
2017-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans3c192fa7 Posted at 2017-4-8 20:25
After messing about I found out that the controller now needs an update(I thought it would of updated at same time).

I plugged the controller into usb port of pc and it wouldnt detect. So then I turned the mavic on and when the controller found the mavic the pc found the controller.

Glad to hear that get it solved finally.
When connecting your controller to the PC, you will need to turn off the controller first, turn on the controller after it has been connected with PC.
2017-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules