2497 9 2017-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brunetti
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108251 ft
Germany

hi,

since 2 weeks, my s900/A3/LB2 looses erraticly the gps signal and switches to ATTI mode. When I land and restart, it's fine again. This occurs in different places, just to make shure there are no gps-jamming conditions around.

Since the 2nd time I'm to scared to fly with clients nearby, so I can't do businnes... My dealer didn't know what's going on, the german DJI support also (no, sorry, they say nothing), and I can't fly :-(

The firmware versions are:
App 3.1.5
A3 1.7.0.0.
LB2 ground 1.2.00
LB2 air 1.2.00

There ist one corresponding *.DAT
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ug9oeym640amzp/FLY129.DAT?dl=0

Is there someone around who is able to make at least an expectation? I would really appreciate some help!

best regards, Brunetti
2017-4-9
Use props
fans4dd8785f
lvl.1

Germany

Hallo Brunetti,

habe ein ähnliches Problem mit einem selbstgebauten X8 und A3 / LB2 selbe Firmware. Nach ein paar Sekunden schweben mit 18 Satelliten will er plötzlich davon fliegen...
Hast du schon eine Lösung gefunden? Habe irgendwo gelesen dass man alles auf Werkszustand setzen und neu einstellen soll.
Werde das heute probieren...

VG
Joa
2017-4-17
Use props
fansdaeb606b
New

Syria

Hi
I tested my drone 8x with u11 tmotors, 80A esc and A3 controller
after drone tack off the flight mode change from P-gps to manual mode  
2017-4-18
Use props
fansdaeb606b
New

Syria

Hi
I tested my drone 8x with u11 tmotors, 80A esc and A3 controller
after drone tack off the flight mode change from P-gps to manual mode
2017-4-18
Use props
Brunetti
lvl.2
Spain

fans4dd8785f Posted at 2017-4-17 23:54
Hallo Brunetti,

habe ein ähnliches Problem mit einem selbstgebauten X8 und A3 / LB2 selbe Firmware. Nach ein paar Sekunden schweben mit 18 Satelliten will er plötzlich davon fliegen...

Hi Joa,

leider nicht. Aber eine mehr als unbefriedigende Antwort seitens DJI mittlerweile: angeblich sollen zu starke Vibrationen schuld sein... Im zweiten Satz relativieren sie es dann wieder: meine Drohne sei nicht schuld, es läge am A3.

Also in Wirklichkeit keine Antwort. Wie man den Laden kennt, wars das mit dem Customer Service.

2017-4-20
Use props
Brunetti
lvl.2
Spain

This is the statement of DJI support: too many vibrations causes this error. But the drone itself wouldn't be responsible for that, instead the A3 reacts too sensible to this issue. They are looking to fix this.

Ok, but what does this mean to me? The pictures shot with this drone are like made with a tripod, there is no vibrant noise, no wobbling, no sign of trembling.
2017-4-20
Use props
fansdaeb606b
New

Syria

Hi
when i try to install the GPS above the main frame by 40cm, the drone it working will and the compass now is stable
2017-4-25
Use props
JackOO7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2280 ft
Finland

Is it like this?
"I was able to fairly reliably reproduce the error by slowly rotating CW, then when it was pointing approximately West it would give a compass error warning, drop to atti.
Continuing the rotation past west would clear the error (mostly)."
Can you uploud log?
http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

HTH

2017-4-25
Use props
Marlow
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37316 ft
  • >>>

Hi,

I've got the same problems here:

DJI S900, E1200 propulsion system, A3, LB2, M600 X5 Gimbal.

Copter has a tendency to slightly turn and will regularly fail with GPS Error. No evident explanation.

My other A3, which is a S1000+ with LB2 doesn't have any such issues. It reports vibrations in the software though, which I've tracked down to the props being too tight.

So any any help or indicators would be much appreciated.

/M
2018-6-7
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Marlow Posted at 2018-6-7 07:25
Hi,

I've got the same problems here:

Hey Marlow, I dont know if you still have the s1000 but I am struggling with a new purchase, I have the s1000 with a3 and Lb2 but cant get a gps lock, I am wondering if its firmware issue or not, are you still flying the s1000?
2020-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules