700 4 2017-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoePGM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 391293 ft
United Kingdom

[size=14.6667px]Hey Pilots,

[size=14.6667px]I'm looking at the I2 manual about the start/stop motor. It confuse me because the stopping motor combo "press down > pushing both stick inner corner" could possibly perform in mid-air if you go for "descend > descend + yaw + pitch + roll", doesn't it? As it stated both "When Inspire2 has landed" and "Do not perform CSC when aircraft in midair....." even make me more confuse about the combo trigger scenario....

However , the second part "stop the motor mid-flight" make more sense because you have to hit the RTH button.

Can anyone explain a bit about these?

[size=14.6667px]

2017-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello JoePGM, method 1 means you will need to push the left stick down to lower the altitude. When the aircraft is closed to the ground, perform CSC and the motor will stop immediately.
2017-4-10
Use props
JoePGM
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-10 02:56
Hello JoePGM, method 1 means you will need to push the left stick down to lower the altitude. When the aircraft is closed to the ground, perform CSC and the motor will stop immediately.

Thank you Mindy, is there any data about the height that will trigger the motor stop?
2017-4-10
Use props
JoePGM
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hey DJI, do you have more intimation about the height that will trigger the motor stop??

And see thiis video from youtube ()
Does Inspire2 motor will cut off if perform the same, or I2 only works with "pull left stick to bottom inside corner and the hit RTH button"?
2017-5-8
Use props
allanart
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1050577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Please note also that its possible to DISABLE the CNC Function in flight. Its a setting in the Go4 App.
Personally, I would recommend controlling the thrust (throttle) all the way down to a nice soft landing and then hold the Left Stick all the way Down for 3 sec to Stop the motors.

Regards
Allan  
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules