Excel Spreadsheet Flight Log
14379 8 2015-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JATO
lvl.4

United States

A while back I posted in a thread that I keep a flight log for my Phantom. It is an Excel xlsx Spreadsheet. It's not fancy but it keeps track of your flight times and battery charges. While you can get battery charge times from the Assitant software you have to connect your Phantom to your PC. The spreadsheet will also keep track of the total number of minutes the battery has been used based the flight time data you enter.  The info in bold at the bottom is auto updated depending on what times and battery # you specific in the columns above.

I have gotten a number of emails from people who saw the spreadsheet on my website and ask for it so it is now avalible for download. You can edit it so it matches your system e.g. add or delete batteries, flight location etc. and there are also tabs for notes, weights and software revisions.
It will work on your flight device (phone of tablet) with the proper spreadsheet software app.

If you want to keep your own log you can download the file here.

2015-3-1
Use props
stock12to32
lvl.3

United States

Very nice JATO. Thank you very much.
2015-3-1
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

One of the things I did not say is for people who may not be Excel savvy, the easiest way to add a new line entry is to copy the previous line and then insert it at the line below. That way you only have to change a few entries.
2015-3-1
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

Nice and simple to use.  I started making one but ended up with a lot more info than needed.  Yours keeps it simple.  Well done.
2015-3-2
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Simple & efficient! Nice work JATO, very helpful.
2015-3-2
Use props
Flyer_BFK
lvl.1
United States

2-years after you posted this, still being downloaded! -- Thank you.
2017-7-7
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1507073 ft
United States

Hey.. tried to download this but link is empty.  How can I get a copy still please
2020-3-29
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
United States

Hey.. tried to download this but link is empty.  How can I get a copy still please
2020-3-29
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
United States

2020-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules