Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO MOBILE - repair delayed
1421 1 2017-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans32bcbd13
New
United States

Hello all, I say this with proof and experience and not just to boycott them.

I purchased my OSMO MOBILE during Christmas last year, since the first use of the product I have been encountering multiple issues with the device.

Problems:
1) The adjusting knobs that hold the phone to the gimbal as well as the knob for tightening the balancing beam do not turn anymore and I used clear tape to hold them in place.
2) The Gimbal may automatically "die", or fail to function occasionally during usage. (sometimes having the indication of, "Strong interference")
3) The Gimbal sometimes manoeuvres in an aggressive jerking motion, swinging to its extreme left and right.

When i prompted these issues to DJI customer service, they actually replied promptly, instructed me through the step-by-step process as well as provided me with a UPS shipping label (which they claim they will paid for, but I still had to pay a in the UPS store and they when prompted the question via email, they didnt answer the question)
Besides that occurance, the customer service was pretty good up till then.

So, I sent in my OSMO MOBILE for repair as instructed. Upon arrival at their office,

Email + DJI Support Timeline:

March 16
They received my package

March 18
DJI Osmo Mobile informed me that it will the repaired device will take 10-15 days to reach my house.

April 1
Today is Day 14, emailed DJI that i still do not have any updates on the arrival of the package.

April 2
Today is day 15, still no reply on where my DJI OSMO MOBILE has gone.

April 3
Recieved a apologetic email for the late response and for all the inconveniences that it caused.
Stating that the facility is still coordinating with the shipping department.

April 4
Case has been approved and they have already coordinated with the facility about my unit. Told me to "wait for an update" from their facility

April 5
Received a email to rate the customer support system, so i thought it WAS finally over

TODAY IS APRIL 10
- My Osmo Mobile is still MISSING.
- Have not received any word from DJI neither have I received any updates about the new shipping/tracking number and Courier service company, of when my OSMO Mobile will be    back. Instead it is empty (as seen in the attachment).
- It has been close to 1 MONTH, AND ITS STILL MISSING.

Blank DJI delivery update.png
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we are sorry for your experience.
I have relayed your concerns to management and we will help to find out what's going on with your case then get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules