need an updte on payment process
802 11 2017-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse145b8e1
New

United States

It's been a week since dji received payment for repair of my drone.  I check the  online repair progression and it's hung on waiting for payment.  I just spent over 45 min with customer service chatting online.  After all this, their answer was "that's a different department" and that I would have to wait for an email.   I asked when this might happen and they couldn't even give me eta on that
Great product 10 out of 10
1 of 10 for customer service
2017-4-10
Use props
fanse145b8e1
New

United States

CAS-531679-S8K0D8 Is my case number.
2017-4-10
Use props
DAS89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat (Case No: CAS-512764-K4N9K6). I've been asked to provide a screen shot of my payment twice now. I was told last Friday that my payment had been confirmed but it would take a day for that update to come through my end. So when I received an email stating I still needed to pay and still did not see payment confirmation on my repair progress I contacted them again today. This time I was not told that my payment had been confirmed. All they could tell me was to be patient. I understand the backlog of work that they have but I would think things like confirming my payment should be almost automatic.
2017-4-10
Use props
fanse145b8e1
New

United States

I too was asked to send a screen shot of payment.   I'm really at a loss of how a company could have such a great product and completely and utterly fail when it comes to costumer service.  
IMG_6726.PNG
2017-4-10
Use props
fanse145b8e1
New

United States

I sure hope that someone can help.
IMG_6742.PNG
2017-4-10
Use props
fanse145b8e1
New

United States

No updates for a week
IMG_6743.PNG
2017-4-10
Use props
user7db82f8ee8
New

United States

DJI is single handed the worst customer service out of any company i've ever dealt with in my entire life. They can't even identify their own parts.
2017-4-10
Use props
fans0c7f20b6
New
Flight distance : 21880 ft
United States

Same problem here.  10 days with no progress!  Case Number:  CAS-517469-Q9S0P1

DJI Case.jpg
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanse145b8e1 Posted at 2017-4-10 09:28
CAS-531679-S8K0D8 Is my case number.

This situation has filled us with regret, deeply sorry for the pain you've been caused.
I just checked your case, the online support has forwarded your concern and payment confirmation to the designated department, please sit tight while we take a little time to review it, I'll keep an eye on its progress as well and help you get it addressed shortly.
Appreciate your feedback, we're always working to improve to make your experience with us better, thank you for your support!

2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DAS89 Posted at 2017-4-10 11:00
I'm in the same boat (Case No: CAS-512764-K4N9K6). I've been asked to provide a screen shot of my payment twice now. I was told last Friday that my payment had been confirmed but it would take a day for that update to come through my end. So when I received an email stating I still needed to pay and still did not see payment confirmation on my repair progress I contacted them again today. This time I was not told that my payment had been confirmed. All they could tell me was to be patient. I understand the backlog of work that they have but I would think things like confirming my payment should be almost automatic.

I do understand how you feel, sincerely apologize for the delay in payment confirmation process, I've reported your case to our appropriate department, will look into it and update it for you as soon as possible.
For support service issue, I've asked the supervisor to escalate it, will keep training and  improving  to provide more professional service for you.
Appreciate your understanding!
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

user7db82f8ee8 Posted at 2017-4-10 15:21
DJI is single handed the worst customer service out of any company i've ever dealt with in my entire life. They can't even identify their own parts.

Very sorry to hear about that, may we have more details about your experience? We'll try our best to help you.
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans0c7f20b6 Posted at 2017-4-10 16:25
Same problem here.  10 days with no progress!  Case Number:  CAS-517469-Q9S0P1

That must have been frustrating for you, thanks for bringing this to our attention, we have asked the local repair department to check what happened on this case, will have someone to contact you for an update, sorry for the trouble you're experiencing.
2017-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules