Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Registration of new drone after Care Refresh Replacement
2947 3 2017-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkFromNewYork
lvl.1
United States

I received a new drone replacement after crashing my old one under DJI Care Refresh.

Now that I have the new drone, is there any registration I need to do with DJI other than the prompts I was given during the initial use of the DJI Go APP with the new drone? (these prompts asked for my email address and asked me to name my drone).

I want to make sure that in any unfortunate event that I crash again, I will have registered the drone properly.

This is just a precautionary thought, I am fairly sure I am okay with the current status.
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

There is no need to do any other registration with us since you've registered it successfully through DJI GO APP.
We are pleased to hear it performs properly, hope you have a good time flying the drone, enjoy!
2017-4-10
Use props
djiuser_5OigydeHACLX
New
United States

Hello, same situation, I just got a new placed drone for first time. You are saying there is not need to register it. Did you synk the new serial number of the new drone to my dji care refresh account?
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_5OigydeHACLX Posted at 1-9 19:53
Hello, same situation, I just got a new placed drone for first time. You are saying there is not need to register it. Did you synk the new serial number of the new drone to my dji care refresh account?

Hi there, if the drone was replaced by our repair center, DJI Care Refresh should have been transferred to the replacement, please check the status here with the serial number of the drone: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules