Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to sign in at store.dji.com
1611 4 2017-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Helimage
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144140 ft
Finland

I get the following pop-up when attempting to click the "Sign In" button at store.dji.com instead of the standard form with the CAPTCHA. The form doesn't accept my username and password.

nimetön.png

2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to verify, you want to login in to our DJI Store website: https://store.dji.com ? I tested it on my PC with different web browsers, it's working properly.
The picture you uploaded here shows another website link: https://accounts.dbeta.me, It has been fixed, please try to login again, and feel free to let me know if you cannot make it, thanks.
2017-4-11
Use props
Helimage
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144140 ft
Finland

It works properly now. The "Sign In" button redirected me to that other site before for some reason.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Helimage Posted at 2017-4-11 22:59
It works properly now. The "Sign In" button redirected me to that other site before for some reason.

Sorry for the inconvenience, i'm pleased to know it's working now!
2017-4-12
Use props
avitor
New
Spain

hi. i made a purchase of dji phantom pro advanced and pay by paypal.
so. how i track my parcel or login to my account ?.
on paypal i can't find any info or password how to login to account.
i try to use my paypal email for login and used the lost password form to get a password
i get message that password send to my email, but, no any email come to my account.
so. i try to contact to onlinesales@dgi.com for help but i don't get any replay to my email.
also i try to open new thread here in this forum. but. i can't do that from some permitions reason
please help me to find what is going on with this issues.
thank you
2017-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules