Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repair takes a long time
1651 37 2017-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRONE#JONES
lvl.1
Flight distance : 989455 ft
United States

Mine has been gone for almost a month.. they said it was repaired and tested March 27 2017.. waited and nothing

I check status and said it was waiting on parts.

April 10 it was supposed to be shipped.. nothing again..

Recieved from DJI USA a email saying they will upgrade my shipping to 2 days.

Just got a email today. It's been tested again and will ship within 2 more business days??!! What are you guys doing?

First and LAST DJI. I knew I should have listened to the horrible service.. I will NOT be selling your name to anybody.

See attached photos fo confirmation..

IMG_1986.PNG
IMG_2017.PNG
IMG_2018.PNG
IMG_2019.PNG
2017-4-11
Use props
chicopepe
lvl.2
Australia

WOW sorry to hear that hope it works out for you. but have a look at this.
2017-4-11
Use props
chicopepe
lvl.2
Australia

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-4-11
Use props
DRONE#JONES
lvl.1
United States

Wowwwww... see that will never last in the USA china is looking at at a traded lawsuit.  

I wasn't trying to be THAT customer and have their "patience"

I have no problems with patience when you State something that's clearly in documentation and keep giving mixed signals..

Congratulations! I've become one of those customers!!
2017-4-11
Use props
fans4dd00469
New

United States

I have been told the same, after they finally shipped it back STILL NOT WORKING I had to ship it back again, they told me 11 days tops and it once again has been several weeks. It was suppose to take 3-4 business days for the fix and that was on the 31st of March, it has now been 2 weeks since they said 3-4 days. Their repair, customer service, and call wait time is all horrible! Still waiting for them to fix it!
IMG_0793.PNG
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We regret the pain you’ve been inflicted, we are working hard to help you get it resolved recently. I just checked your case status, quality assessed has been done, it will be shipped out soon, hope you would receive it shortly and get it back to fly, appreciate your patience.You feeback has been reported to the management, will keep improving to make your expereience with us better.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

chicopepe Posted at 2017-4-11 15:42
i have the most expensive brick

Very sorry about your experience, I replied your original thread, we're working on it now.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans4dd00469 Posted at 2017-4-11 17:02
I have been told the same, after they finally shipped it back STILL NOT WORKING I had to ship it back again, they told me 11 days tops and it once again has been several weeks. It was suppose to take 3-4 business days for the fix and that was on the 31st of March, it has now been 2 weeks since they said 3-4 days. Their repair, customer service, and call wait time is all horrible! Still waiting for them to fix it!

I sympathize with your situation, that would frustrate me, too. Deeply sorry for the trouble you experienced.
I've forwarded your case to the local repair team and ask them to speed up the process, we'll try our best to help you get it addressed soon.
Thank you very much for your support!
2017-4-11
Use props
DRONE#JONES
lvl.1
United States

I'm sorry but all of you moderators are just as guilty too..

All you do is say how sorry you are for our unpleasant experience..

And then ACT like you actually helped us out??

The proof is all over your forums
Who would really want to do business with such a shady IF not illigal business practices in the States..

2017-4-12
Use props
fans4dd00469
New

United States

So why has it STILL not shipped?
2017-4-14
Use props
fansecb766ee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486706 ft
United States

I know this is off topic but have any of you had problems with grainy video? Like extremely blurry/grainy? If anyone has any ideas please let me know. /Volumes/Untitled/DCIM/100MEDIA/DJI_0632.MOV
2017-4-14
Use props
fans0a02f3bc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8477969 ft
United States

I received a Mavic Tuesday evening and after the first flight I started having issues with the live feen not working.  I spent about an hour with dji support via chat trying to troubleshoot.  Eventually they told me I needed to send it in for repair.  After seeing all reviews about dji support I contacted Amazon service.  Luckily they told me I could just return it and order a new one.  Expecting it to arrive next week.  Hopefully with no issues...
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans0a02f3bc Posted at 2017-4-14 21:24
I received a Mavic Tuesday evening and after the first flight I started having issues with the live feen not working.  I spent about an hour with dji support via chat trying to troubleshoot.  Eventually they told me I needed to send it in for repair.  After seeing all reviews about dji support I contacted Amazon service.  Luckily they told me I could just return it and order a new one.  Expecting it to arrive next week.  Hopefully with no issues...

I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed because of the issues on Mavic, since you've contacted Amazon to get another one, hope everything will be fine.
2017-4-15
Use props
Jcox3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 494806 ft
United States

I was in the same boat this week. got a tracking number for my RC to be sent back to me. 3 days later UPS had yet to pick it up, got the run around from chat, limited help from the forum. Finally called Thursday, was told the "system" was down but it would ship that night. Called multiple times yesterday speaking to supervisors and low and behold the RC will be on my door step this morning, according to UPS.
2017-4-15
Use props
crrunck48
New
United States

GREAT. I have only had mine for a week and I am about to have to send mine in.
2017-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jcox3 Posted at 2017-4-15 04:54
I was in the same boat this week. got a tracking number for my RC to be sent back to me. 3 days later UPS had yet to pick it up, got the run around from chat, limited help from the forum. Finally called Thursday, was told the "system" was down but it would ship that night. Called multiple times yesterday speaking to supervisors and low and behold the RC will be on my door step this morning, according to UPS.

We feel very sorry for your unpleasant experience, we'are learning from it and working hard to get all repair cases resolved soon so you can receive it back soon.
Appreciate you feedback, which provides us motivation to keep going.
2017-4-18
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-15 02:31
I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed because of the issues on Mavic, since you've contacted Amazon to get another one, hope everything will be fine.

I received my new Mavic yesterday and it works great.   Only issue this time was with the car charger that came in the flymore combo appears to have stopped working after charging only 2 batteries...
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2017-4-18 22:28
I received my new Mavic yesterday and it works great.   Only issue this time was with the car charger that came in the flymore combo appears to have stopped working after charging only 2 batteries...

Nice to know the Mavic is working great.
For car charger issue, what is the LED status when you charge the battery?
2017-4-19
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-19 00:15
Nice to know the Mavic is working great.
For car charger issue, what is the LED status when you charge the battery?

LED on the battery was 1 solid and another battery was 1 solid and 1 blinking.  I'm noticing the LED on the charger itself isn't even turning on.  I verified the 12V outlet works by using a power inverter and charging a battery using the 120V charger.  
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2017-4-20 22:48
LED on the battery was 1 solid and another battery was 1 solid and 1 blinking.  I'm noticing the LED on the charger itself isn't even turning on.  I verified the 12V outlet works by using a power inverter and charging a battery using the 120V charger.

You have tried it in another Car? If still the same case, the car charger may not work properly, you need contact our tech support to send it in for evaluation. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-4-21
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-21 00:26
You have tried it in another Car? If still the same case, the car charger may not work properly, you need contact our tech support to send it in for evaluation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I will double check but looks like I'll have to contact support.
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2017-4-21 18:17
I will double check but looks like I'll have to contact support.

Thanks, sorry for the convenience.
2017-4-21
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-21 20:30
Thanks, sorry for the convenience.

Natalia,

I did a return of the car charger you and I had discussed previously in this thread and I'm trying to get an update on its status.  It shows it as being received 5/11/17 and verified on 5/15/17.  I received an email stating the charger was going to be replaced in 5-7 business days on 5/11/17.  I have not received any information or a replacement charger.  I also sent an email inquiring about the exchange on 5/26/17 with no response.  Is there anyway you can help look into this for me?  

Case number: CAS-605007-F2Z6S5

Thanks!
2017-5-30
Use props
JohnreyAndres
New

Philippines

I do hope somehow this issue will soon sorted.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2017-5-30 18:54
Natalia,

I did a return of the car charger you and I had discussed previously in this thread and I'm trying to get an update on its status.  It shows it as being received 5/11/17 and verified on 5/15/17.  I received an email stating the charger was going to be replaced in 5-7 business days on 5/11/17.  I have not received any information or a replacement charger.  I also sent an email inquiring about the exchange on 5/26/17 with no response.  Is there anyway you can help look into this for me?  

Sorry to have kept you waiting, I've informed the local designated department to escalate your case, will help you get it back as soon as possible, thanks for your patience!
2017-5-31
Use props
pylorns122
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-31 04:19
Sorry to have kept you waiting, I've informed the local designated department to escalate your case, will help you get it back as soon as possible, thanks for your patience!

I've at least got a UPS tracking number for my return but it took exceedingly long time from when it was fixed to actually shipping back, or rather in UPS' hands.
2017-5-31
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-31 04:19

Thanks Natalia for escalating it.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2017-5-31 15:14
Thanks Natalia for escalating it.

It has been shipped out, we sent you the e-mail with tracking number, hope you would receive it soon and enjoy flying!
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

pylorns122 Posted at 2017-5-31 04:54
I've at least got a UPS tracking number for my return but it took exceedingly long time from when it was fixed to actually shipping back, or rather in UPS' hands.

We sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting to get it back, we're now working very hard to get this situation sorted out so you could get the drone back from our service center as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your patience and support!
2017-6-1
Use props
READER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 630486 ft
United States

I wonder if I could ask for some help,
I opened up my claim on May 29th and was told that a UPS label would be sent by email at that time. I had not received one in 24 hrs. I was concerned that maybe i had put the wrong email in or spam had got it. I chatted with a DJI rep on the 30th he said watch my email I would have a label in the next 24 hrs. I never got a email or call so i called DJI customer service again on the 31st and they told me I would have the label in 24 hours.  Yes I have patience! and yes I expect that when someone says they will do something they will. It has now been been 5 DAYS just trying to get a UPS label.  I am not getting a good start to what should be a very painless process. Now I am reading all the nightmare stories that other customers are having. I guess my problems dont compare to some that I have read. But it sure looks as if I am in for a crappy customer service ride. I just hope it gets better from here.

Background information, I bought Mavic Pro in January received it in February bought DJI Care refresh at time of purchase (peace of mind).
I started to have gimbal problems after the latest firmware. Calibrating gimbal and IMU did not help and the back of camera made clicking sounds and is very hot to the touch.
No hard landings or crashes gimbal lock always on when transported and always removed prior to start up.
Case Number:  CAS-674084-P6Z3D4

2017-6-1
Use props
READER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 630486 ft
United States

READER Posted at 2017-6-1 03:14
I opened up my claim on May 29th and was told that a UPS label would be sent by email at that time. I had not received one in 24 hrs. I was concerned that maybe i had put the wrong email in or spam had got it. I chatted with a DJI rep on the 30th he said watch my email I would have a label in the next 24 hrs. I never got a email or call so i called DJI customer service again on the 31st and they told me I would have the label in 24 hours.  Yes I have patience! and yes I expect that when someone says they will do something they will. It has now been been 5 DAYS just trying to get a UPS label.  I am not getting a good start to what should be a very painless process. Now I am reading all the nightmare stories that other customers are having. I guess my problems dont compare to some that I have read. But it sure looks as if I am in for a crappy customer service ride. I just hope it gets better from here.

Any help would be appreciated. Do I need to start my own thread?
2017-6-2
Use props
MTUFLYER28
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-1 02:02
It has been shipped out, we sent you the e-mail with tracking number, hope you would receive it soon and enjoy flying!

I received it today.  Thanks for getting this taken care of!
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MTUFLYER28 Posted at 2017-6-2 22:40
I received it today.  Thanks for getting this taken care of!

That's great, hope you enjoy flying!
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

READER Posted at 2017-6-1 03:14

We feel sincerely sorry for difficulties you're experiencing. I have reported your case to the management to check why you did not receive the shipping label as promised.
Just to verify, you received the e-mail or not? I have PMed you the shipping label as well.
Please send it in, we'll take care of it after it arrives.
2017-6-5
Use props
Snowhack700
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17428 ft
United States

Yep mine has been gone since 10 May and no change in status. It was a simple replacement and it's been in some repair facility limbo since the 24th. Customer Support had no answer. Definetly the first and last DJI product I'll ever buy. The rest of the drone makers are catching up and DJI is falling victim to it's own cost cutting. They rush products to market (Mavic) and then drown themselves in warranty and repair issues because of it. I've had a Mavic since February and have flown it less than 10 times. It's been in the repair facility longer than it's been in my possession as the warranty and Care Refresh clock tick away
.{:4_142:}
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Snowhack700 Posted at 2017-6-5 17:59
Yep mine has been gone since 10 May and no change in status. It was a simple replacement and it's been in some repair facility limbo since the 24th. Customer Support had no answer. Definetly the first and last DJI product I'll ever buy. The rest of the drone makers are catching up and DJI is falling victim to it's own cost cutting. They rush products to market (Mavic) and then drown themselves in warranty and repair issues because of it. I've had a Mavic since February and have flown it less than 10 times. It's been in the repair facility longer than it's been in my possession as the warranty and Care Refresh clock tick away

Just replied you in another thread, please check it.
2017-6-5
Use props
pylorns122
lvl.1
United States

Welp, I got my Mavic back, it was packaged poorly from the service center.  While it was wrapped in bubble wrap, it was loose and the shipping paper they put in was on top but not on the bottom, so the camera cover was broken and gimble was non-functional.   I did call support immediately and took pictures of the box/wrapping and they had me fly it, etc and issue 2day air pickup.  I'm hoping they do in fact expedite this process and get a working, well packaged drone back in the mail.
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

pylorns122 Posted at 2017-6-9 06:12
Welp, I got my Mavic back, it was packaged poorly from the service center.  While it was wrapped in bubble wrap, it was loose and the shipping paper they put in was on top but not on the bottom, so the camera cover was broken and gimble was non-functional.   I did call support immediately and took pictures of the box/wrapping and they had me fly it, etc and issue 2day air pickup.  I'm hoping they do in fact expedite this process and get a working, well packaged drone back in the mail.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we do sorry about unpleasant experience. We care much about your feedback on our product and service and will take care of your drone when it arrives.  
I’ve reported your case to the management and will keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules