DJI support lying and ripping me off. Beware buying DJI
670 3 2017-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans126992b5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52037874 ft
Australia

I brought an inspire 2 premium package. This was supposed to be preloaded with C-DNG & ProRes abilities. it wasn't. To remedy this our online live support informed me i could re-purchase the keys for $2200 and then they could refund the amount. They lied and couldn't refund the amount.

Please see the attached images to outline my current situation.

talking again to online support - Promised my activation keys would be emailed.. Never happened.

This where i was told if i repurchase i can have my $2200 refunded. What a LIE!!!

Now Tell me to contact [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] --- Hand balling the refund!!!! LIES LIES LIES!

Contacting online support - They DIDNT EVEN READ MY EMAIL - REPLY IS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY QUESTIONS!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

Can't give me my promised refund!!! again!!!

Two weeks later trying to go through the online support email address channel. No one can help me!

I have brought so many drones from DJI as i am pro-user but i can believe how useless they are at support.

2017-4-11
Use props
WellFlightz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 181358 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Man!!! Impressve how faulty is this DJI's support...a lot of complaints in the nature of your problem...sorry! Hope you get this solved as soon!!!
2017-4-11
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry you have been having so much trouble with DJI, I have had good experience here in the US.

Maybe DJI Mindy - Jamie or Ken could help you get this going on track again.  They really need to provide better support on some things.  

Please give them a chance to help you get this sorted out

PS, I could not see your images  that you posted
Rich
2017-4-11
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Try your credit card provider and dispute this matter with them. Make sure you also have detailed evidence such as conversations and screen shots of every interaction with DJI. There are some good DJI support members but there are some DJI workers that aren't that good. Best way is to chat with the moderators on DJI Forum
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules