Problems on brand new drone.....
996 22 2017-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

Any idea of when can I expect a response from you guys? I have already spoken to a DJI representative over the phone a few days ago named Chris, and he told me I could expect a call back within 48 hours about what to do next with my drone for the problems I am having...it has been more than 48 hours with no response to my first email either. This is the first DJI product for me and already I am not very impressed with the service I am receiving. Would really like to know when I could get my drone sent in under warranty, as I just got it recently and right away I noticed the camera is not centered. I have tried everything I could find on the internet about the camera centering issue but nothing has worked. Please don't suggest trying anything else unless you suddenly have another brand new update to try and fix this issue. My Phantom 4 Pro needs to be looked at and fixed by you guys asap; I would like to have it for the up coming trip. I believe something may be loose inside but what do I know. It's also jumpy with its movements. So, the camera is always facing slightly to the left, and also has jerky movements (does not always move very smoothly). Please help me get this issue (and any other possible problems my brand new, high value drone may have) resolved as soon as possible. I did not just buy a toy drone. This is supposed to be professional grade equipment and in 100% proper working order when new, not half-ass working cheap little drones.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sincerely sorry to hear the new drone does not perform properly, since you've done all the basic troubleshooting, the best course would be to send it in for evaluation by our engineers, we'd glad to help you handle it.
The representative should have called you back as promised and replied your e-mail within 1 business day, apologize for the inconvenience, I've asked them to look into what happened and contact you as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Here is an update:
We failed to track the e-mail history with the e-mail address you use for forum, to figure it out, could you please PM me your phone number and e-mail address you used to contact us? We'll arrange a call back for you soon.
2017-4-12
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

Not quite sure how to PM you right now can you tell me how? O am going to work now though so will message you when I get home. Hoping it is before 5pm.
2017-4-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans2a1b27aa Posted at 2017-4-12 02:32
Not quite sure how to PM you right now can you tell me how? O am going to work now though so will message you when I get home. Hoping it is before 5pm.

I left you a message.
Under my avatar, you can see "Personal Message", click on it, then you could reply me if you received it.
2017-4-12
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

I don't think I received it. Or I must be just too new to find your message. My message section of the app isn't showing anything though.
2017-4-12
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-12 02:58
I left you a message.
Under my avatar, you can see "Personal Message", click on it, then you could reply me if you received it.

I dont see any "private message" button. I see the little message icon with three dots across from your avatar though. Hope this is it
2017-4-12
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

"Personal message" is also not showing anywhere for me :/
2017-4-12
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

Something must be wrong with this app since I don't see any message from you here. PC version shows me a notification and your PM you sent me, but it's not letting me reply to it!!
2017-4-12
Use props
fanse7d70c6d
New
Flight distance : 10558 ft
United States

I am so glad you are ripping them a new one on this one! Come on DJI, ths guy bought this for the camera and a trip he is taking! Help this guy out DJI. Done sit on you asses and do something quick! Hope this helps you out dude cause Ive been right where you are sitting. Sucks and its not your fault
2017-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans2a1b27aa Posted at 2017-4-12 17:52
Something must be wrong with this app since I don't see any message from you here. PC version shows me a notification and your PM you sent me, but it's not letting me reply to it!!

The PM does not always working properly.
When you emailed you should have received an automated message containing a 6 digit ticket number. Do you have that message?
2017-4-12
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-12 23:24
When you emailed you should have received an automated message containing a 6 digit ticket number. Do you have that message?

I don't have any email with a 6 digit code.
2017-4-13
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

fanse7d70c6d Posted at 2017-4-12 18:13
I am so glad you are ripping them a new one on this one! Come on DJI, ths guy bought this for the camera and a trip he is taking! Help this guy out DJI. Done sit on you asses and do something quick! Hope this helps you out dude cause Ive been right where you are sitting. Sucks and its not your fault

I cant help it i waited long enough for a reply from them through phone or email with nothing of course until after i start this post, lol. You don't spend over $2000 on anything unless you know it's worth it...its starting to feel like i should have just went with another Yuneec product (already have Q500 4k and it works better than my "Professional" drone here).
2017-4-13
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-12 23:24

Can i please get some assistance with getting my drone picked up and fixed yet? Seriously this is getting ridiculous DJI. I NEED TO GET THIS THING FIXED ASAP AND YOU HAVE MADE NO ATTEMPT TO EMAIL ME STILL REGARDING MY DRONE AND WHEN IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF.
2017-4-13
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

Oh yeah and thanks DJI for changing my topic title from extremely bad customer service. Can't even help me out besides changing my post title, and just making me feel like what a waste of money I just made an investment in.
2017-4-13
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

I will escalate this issue even further if I have to.
2017-4-13
Use props
fanse306b4db
New
Flight distance : 3465 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat.  Received mine yesterday and I spent way too much time trying to get it to work.  After a 2 hour call, I have to send it back with no promise to get another one anytime soon.  I bought it for a trip in May and I'm doubting that I'll get it in time.
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans2a1b27aa Posted at 2017-4-13 12:46
Can i please get some assistance with getting my drone picked up and fixed yet? Seriously this is getting ridiculous DJI. I NEED TO GET THIS THING FIXED ASAP AND YOU HAVE MADE NO ATTEMPT TO EMAIL ME STILL REGARDING MY DRONE AND WHEN IT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF.

I refreshed the page again and received your message, sorry about the inconvenience.
I have forwarded it to our local support team and asked them to contact you as soon as possible to handle it for you.
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse306b4db Posted at 2017-4-13 16:42
I'm in the same boat.  Received mine yesterday and I spent way too much time trying to get it to work.  After a 2 hour call, I have to send it back with no promise to get another one anytime soon.  I bought it for a trip in May and I'm doubting that I'll get it in time.

I regret the pain you’ve been caused, may I know you've sent it in already or not? what's your case number?
2017-4-13
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

I have no clue how to send it in to you guys or where. I don't have a case number that I'm aware of.
2017-4-14
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

fanse306b4db Posted at 2017-4-13 16:42

I feel your pain man. DJI is going to end up having an even worse reputation soon if these issues people are having do not get resolved fast. I dont think they realize how many people actually plan trips and vacations strictly to get drone footage and photos of their travels. Yuneec has less problems right now it seems than DJI. May as well get the Typhoon H or something. Dont waste your money on faulty/defective DJI crap right now.
2017-4-14
Use props
fans2a1b27aa
lvl.1

Canada

FINALLY I have received a little hope about getting a repair ticket. Thank you for calling me DJI. There is a little bit of weight off of my shoulders now! Let's hope I can send it in and have it back to me before I go to Tobermory!
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans2a1b27aa Posted at 2017-4-14 19:53
FINALLY I have received a little hope about getting a repair ticket. Thank you for calling me DJI. There is a little bit of weight off of my shoulders now! Let's hope I can send it in and have it back to me before I go to Tobermory!

Nice to know the progress, hope everything would be fine.
Please feel free to let us know for any further problems, thanks.
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules