Repairs needed
516 4 2017-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blackbeagle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56 ft
United States

Guys, sorry for not wanting to double post. But I had an accident with my P3A over the weekend.I hit some trees and it fell about 50 feet. The camera/gimbal is off the unit. All I see is a cable with 6 wires from the unit. The camera seems fine. I'm also missing some grommets. The frame 'dislodged' a bit too. A clip meant for the inside, is now on the outside.

Anyone you can recommend to fix? I think I might be able to do it, but I'd rather have everything else inspected to make sure she's good to go. Don't want to fix one thing and then find out there's something else. I would rather have it fixed an visually inspected.

I am in MN.

Thanks-
2017-4-12
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

May be worth pinging dji, let them evaluate and price it out..  but then again, if u find someone local. If DJI does it, warranty is restored, if u r still within the year.
2017-4-12
Use props
John Hansey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2026903 ft
United States

I did a similar thing and DJI fixed it better than new $124 including shipping and they were fast.
I thought about doing it myself and parts were $85 and the extra$39 to have them do it was definitely worth it for me.
2017-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I think a repair service would be the best course of action.
I'd suggest you to send it in for further diagnosis and repair.
You could fill in an online repair request form and apply for pickup here. You’ll get a case number automatically.  https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-4-13
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

DJI, in such cases you guys always evaluate and price it out, and send a quote, BEFORE actually fixing; correct? Just for future reference.
2017-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules