Trouble
715 5 2017-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa3252939
lvl.2
Flight distance : 744514 ft
United States

I thought that i'd voice a problem that I had encountered to see if anyone else has had the same/ any issues. I recently purchased the Inspire 2 paying over 10k US, and while dropping footage on a job I noticed a red streak that ran through a single frame, like a glitch. Well, after further diagnosing it, my Inspire 2 had a loose wire/problematic "Gimbal Vibration Absorption Board) Causing distortion in the footage. Go figure right. So I sent it back to Dji for repairs. This is where it gets frustrating. Over $10k of an investment, $800 of that being Dji care refresh (Which insures a fast turn around to get working pilots back in the air) and i'm currently rolling on 5 weeks and still Dji says they're waiting for the part from China. I don't mean to vent to all you awesome people, but i'm just so burnt out with dealing with Dji's customer service. They were apologetic, but informed me that they have over 500 repairs being done, and I laughed and said "thats not a good thing". I'm a working drone op and invested my earnings into this drone the Inspire 2 to further expand my business and its been one hell of a headache.  So,  here's why its been difficult.  I'm an independant operator but i'm contracted  to drone for Lifetime Movie Network, Amazon Prime and more.  And Yes! I should have bought 2 Inpsire's but as you know they're well over $10k and was waiting to make that leap.  Dji has really screwed me over and trust me, they don't give 2 craps about it.  I'm asking to have a loner sent and they basically laughed at my face, so i'm stuck renting a drone so I don't have to loose work.  Again, sorry to vent. If anyone has there own Dji horror please! I'd love see/hear your experiences. Thanks for listening - Wolfgang
2017-4-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide your case number so I can look into this?
2017-4-12
Use props
fansa3252939
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-12 17:29

Case No.
CAS-500143-H0T5G2
2017-4-12
Use props
fansa3252939
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-12 17:29

Case No.
CAS-500143-H0T5G2
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fansa3252939 Posted at 2017-4-13 10:34
Case No.
CAS-500143-H0T5G2

Based on the information provided, the NA facility was able to acquire parts and units to continue with the process. They are prioritizing older units, like your own, to get addressed as quickly as possible. I did escalate your case to the proper team to ensure it's one of the next ones to go out.

It was unfortunate that there was a stock issue, but they will get you up and running again soon. At this time, there isn't a loaner program in place to be able to meet your request.
2017-4-13
Use props
fansa3252939
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-13 12:00
Based on the information provided, the NA facility was able to acquire parts and units to continue with the process. They are prioritizing older units, like your own, to get addressed as quickly as possible. I did escalate your case to the proper team to ensure it's one of the next ones to go out.

It was unfortunate that there was a stock issue, but they will get you up and running again soon. At this time, there isn't a loaner program in place to be able to meet your request.

Thanks for getting back to me.
2017-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules