Well over a month and I still don't have my drone!
861 10 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans62b6433d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5102 ft
United States

DJI had now made 4 promises that they've failed to come through on. If i didnt call them they would jist keep my drone forever and never repair it. I want a refund or i want my drone back repaired fully. Not what you repair department wanted to fix because at this point its clear they are intentionally jacking the estimates. Why on earth would I need a new battery when the drone is brand new? No damage. In fact, the battery I sent back with it wasn't even in the drone when your motor failed. How can a DJI customer get good service becsuse thus far yours has been sh*t? I have screen shots of every promise and committment date your team has failed to meet.

For the 5 time... CAS-472589-Z7K2X8
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We’re deeply sorry about the unpleasant experience.
I have checked your case. Our support team have called you on Apr.6 but no answer so we left a message in regards to the repair cost.
I'm not sure if you have received that message.
I have added a note to your case and we will get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-4-13
Use props
fans7ad29dc5
lvl.1
United States

I am with you.  My Mavic is in for repair, case CAS-534878-P7X5T2.  I have called and been on chats with the service dept.  They keep telling me that it will be 24 hours and I will have an invoice and then the repaired drone will be shipped.   Then nothing.  They have had my Mavic for two weeks.  This is totally frustrating.  The lack of service will kill them.
2017-4-13
Use props
bcjkdem1
lvl.4
United States

Going through the same thing, times 10, with my case... We need to continue to spread the word to other potential customers to get the word out about what they should expect if (heaven forbid) they ever need service from DJI. Maybe those poor souls will get the hint after seeing thousands of cases of the absolutely TERRIBLE service that most of us seem to receive, and consider buying a drone elsewhere, before it's too late.
2017-4-13
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

It's been 43 days since I placed my order with DJI and still no DJI Mavic Pro Fly-more combo, controller hood and an extra battery. The only item I recieved from my order was a Mavic Charging hub on March 10. It's funny when some of the DJI support team asked for me to confirm what item I did recieved days later after I submitted a support ticket then I don't hear back from them days later when ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS READ THE MESSAGE I INITIALLY WROTE WHEN I CONTACTED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE. I've realized that some of us consumers are being led on AND I'M ONE OF THEM. After endless messages with Online Sales (After Sales) there are so many broken promises. DJI said they filed a claim with FEDEX because they blame the delivery company for losing my package when overall, DJI recalled my order and strapped a new fedex tracking number to make it appear that my order was lost when it made its way back to DJI Carson CA . Now it seems like DJI is offended for making these allegations. WELL THEY CAN THANKS FEDEX FOR PROVIDING THE INFO OF WHAT TOOK PLACE. Who's the victim? IT SURE ISN'T DJI. You have better luck with the moderators in this forum or on linkedin to resolve or to get Shizzzz done. I wanted to post a Detailed Thread last week about this entire experience but felt it was no longer needed since it's a waste of time.
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans7ad29dc5 Posted at 2017-4-13 06:17
I am with you.  My Mavic is in for repair, case CAS-534878-P7X5T2.  I have called and been on chats with the service dept.  They keep telling me that it will be 24 hours and I will have an invoice and then the repaired drone will be shipped.   Then nothing.  They have had my Mavic for two weeks.  This is totally frustrating.  The lack of service will kill them.

I forwarded your information to the appropriate team, you should be receiving an invoice shortly.
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Range30 Posted at 2017-4-13 14:43
It's been 43 days since I placed my order with DJI and still no DJI Mavic Pro Fly-more combo, controller hood and an extra battery. The only item I recieved from my order was a Mavic Charging hub on March 10. It's funny when some of the DJI support team asked for me to confirm what item I did recieved days later after I submitted a support ticket then I don't hear back from them days later when ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS READ THE MESSAGE I INITIALLY WROTE WHEN I CONTACTED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE. I've realized that some of us consumers are being led on AND I'M ONE OF THEM. After endless messages with Online Sales (After Sales) there are so many broken promises. DJI said they filed a claim with FEDEX because they blame the delivery company for losing my package when overall, DJI recalled my order and strapped a new fedex tracking number to make it appear that my order was lost when it made its way back to DJI Carson CA . Now it seems like DJI is offended for making these allegations. WELL THEY CAN THANKS FEDEX FOR PROVIDING THE INFO OF WHAT TOOK PLACE. Who's the victim? IT SURE ISN'T DJI. You have better luck with the moderators in this forum or on linkedin to resolve or to get Shizzzz done. I wanted to post a Detailed Thread last week about this entire experience but felt it was no longer needed since it's a waste of time.

We keep following up your case, it seem to be a little more complicated, I sincerely apologize to keep you waiting, and truly appreciate your understanding and patience.
2017-4-13
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-13 23:10
We keep following up your case, it seem to be a little more complicated, I sincerely apologize to keep you waiting, and truly appreciate your understanding and patience.

Could you tell me what complications DJI is having?

I don't understand and DJI After Sales Department is very vague and their communication is little. Would it be easier to refund my order?

I'm not gonna wait another month since its now 44 days since I placed my order (over USD $1,500.00). PayPal was used to purchase the order so should I dispute this matter with them?

Whatever is the easiest way this can be resolved I'm all for it. To be frank, I'd rather get my refund and wait till DJI Mavic Pro is on Amazon or Best Buy.

2017-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Range30 Posted at 2017-4-14 00:38

I don't understand and DJI After Sales Department is very vague and their communication is little. Would it be easier to refund my order?

I checked your case with sales team again, they are still working to get it resolved recently, will update to you for any news.
I am so sorry about the trouble you've been caused.
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Range30 Posted at 2017-4-14 00:38

I got an update today, Fedex got the necessary paperwork, it may take about 5 to 7 business days to figure it out, I'll keep an eye on its process.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
2017-4-19
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-19 00:22
I got an update today, Fedex got the necessary paperwork, it may take about 5 to 7 business days to figure it out, I'll keep an eye on its process.
Thank you so much for your understanding.

Thank you Natalia for the update. That's great news! If this claim is true, I'll wait another 5-7 business days to see what happens. I want the order only if DJI will really follow through with fulfilling my purchase and ship it ASAP. It's almost 2 months since placing the order. I really appreciate it Natalia. Thank you again.
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules