Long Exposure
735 2 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The feltman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 380161 ft
United States

Sorry if this been asked before but can someone walk me thru taking a long exposure shot with the Osmos Mobile or send me a link.  I have tried and have failed time and time again and really hate to ask for help, but this is one the reasons I signed up...the community....help {:4_142:}.....it probably is something simple to accomplished.....but not for me.  

Thanks in advance for any help

2017-4-13
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please describe how you attempted long exposures that failed? Did you use a tripod or rest the Osmo Mobile on a steady surface rather than hand holding?
2017-4-15
Use props
The feltman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 380161 ft
United States

Marty Markoe Posted at 2017-4-15 03:57
Please describe how you attempted long exposures that failed? Did you use a tripod or rest the Osmo Mobile on a steady surface rather than hand holding?

I pushed the button once waited  2 seconds and pushed it again....I did 3 seconds and 4 seconds and it got worse.  I am looking for a tutorial or guide on how to use the OSMO mobile. I have found lots of stuff but not specific to the Mobile...DJI's tutorial used the OSMO+ to demonstrate long exposure, but nothing on the Mobile...I am not a photographer and don't understand ISO, Shutter, F-stop.....but I am slowing learning more about .... any help would be appreciated
2017-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules