Starting to get irritated with support... Where's my drone?
1394 15 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SRPitera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40889 ft
United States

On March 27, I shipped my new Phantom 4 Pro Plus (after a software issues caused it to crash).  UPS says it was delivered to DJI on April 3.

On April 4, I get an email, saying that my Phantom 4 was received (email did not include everything I sent).  I log in to check the progress, as it says, and day after day, it says it will take "One day to conduct damage assessment".   I wait, patiently, day after day...

On April 11, I get an identical email, with a NEW CASE NUMBER, saying that my drone was again, JUST RECIEVED on the 11th!   This time, lists my drone correctly as a Phantom 4 Pro.   I call DJI, wait on hold for over an hour, and am told, "Just use the new case number, it will be updated by tomorrow with an assessment".  I wait again...

Here we are at the end of business day on the 13th, and STILL nothing updated.   

Please advise DJI Support!   Thank you.

2017-4-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide either of the case numbers you received so I can look into it?
2017-4-13
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.2
United States

First case number was CAS-534893-P2D2H1 New case number is CAS-567527-H0K8H4

Funny thing is, within an hour of posting this, I received an email saying that the damage assessment is done...  That was on the 13th.   said "We will email you an invoice in two to three business days.".  Here we are a week later and no mail and the web site still says that its under Damage Review and will take 1 day.  Screenshot:  https://www.screencast.com/t/rOGcctL2

Its starting to get ridiculous...
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SRPitera Posted at 2017-4-20 08:58
First case number was CAS-534893-P2D2H1 New case number is CAS-567527-H0K8H4

Funny thing is, within an hour of posting this, I received an email saying that the damage assessment is done...  That was on the 13th.   said "We will email you an invoice in two to three business days.".  Here we are a week later and no mail and the web site still says that its under Damage Review and will take 1 day.  Screenshot:  https://www.screencast.com/t/rOGcctL2

We should have sent you the e-mail for quotation, while it may be caused by system issue.
I have reported your case to the local designated department  and asked them to send you an e-mail again as soon as possible.
Sincerely sorry for the trouble caused.
2017-4-21
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.2
United States

I received a phone call (regarding this thread) and then an invoice to have my drone replaced under the DJI Care.   I immediately paid the invoice, but received no receipt or acknowledgement of any kind that it was received.  Thanks for your help.
2017-4-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SRPitera Posted at 2017-4-22 05:15
I received a phone call (regarding this thread) and then an invoice to have my drone replaced under the DJI Care.   I immediately paid the invoice, but received no receipt or acknowledgement of any kind that it was received.  Thanks for your help.

It will take about 1-2 business days to confirm the payment and update the system. Sorry for the delay due to weekend, I'll keep an eye on its process as well for you.
2017-4-23
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.2
United States

Thank you.  Sorry if I am a pain in the butt.   I do appreciate your help.
2017-4-24
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.2
United States

Here we are again... 5 days after the system says "To be replaced - It will take about 1 working days for replacement. Please wait patiently. ".   Maybe you should just change your wording to "Be Patient, we will do it when we can"?    I mean EVERY STEP says it will take "1 Day" and it takes a week, at every step...     WHEN will my new drone be shipped?
2017-4-27
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.2
United States

Is this Candid Camera or something?   Every time I post here, I get an update on my replacement.  I posted the last comment and now I'm at "Preparing for Shipment".   The site says... wait for it...   1 DAY.  lol   Yet the email says it will ship in 3 to 5 days.   WHICH IS IT?

I love your product, but really guys, your repair and support is amongst the worst I have ever seen.   You've had my drone for a MONTH now...   And STILL waiting on you to ship a replacement?   REALLY???
2017-4-27
Use props
SRPitera
lvl.2
United States

MY POST WAS DELETED?

I have been waiting a MONTH for my replacement, so I post about my frustration on the lack of support and my post gets deleted?  REALLY?
2017-4-27
Use props
fansafea831f
lvl.1
Canada

I hear you, I haven't waited a month yet but they are sure stalling and ignoring emails. Tech support just keep saying "we will get it resolved". Horrible customer service!
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SRPitera, your post is still there: http://forum.dji.com/thread-92469-1-1.html.
We'll merge your posts and keep following up your case under the original thread, thanks.
2017-4-27
Use props
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

Yes, mine also disappeared. And I posted a link about a new Phantom 5
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SRPitera Posted at 2017-4-27 16:30
Is this Candid Camera or something?   Every time I post here, I get an update on my replacement.  I posted the last comment and now I'm at "Preparing for Shipment".   The site says... wait for it...   1 DAY.  lol   Yet the email says it will ship in 3 to 5 days.   WHICH IS IT?

I love your product, but really guys, your repair and support is amongst the worst I have ever seen.   You've had my drone for a MONTH now...   And STILL waiting on you to ship a replacement?   REALLY???

We are so sorry to keep you waiting in repair process, nice to know you received an update today, it will be shipped out in about 3 business days.
We are now working hard to help you get everything resolved as soon as possible, thank you so much for your understanding.
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansafea831f Posted at 2017-4-27 17:29
I hear you, I haven't waited a month yet but they are sure stalling and ignoring emails. Tech support just keep saying "we will get it resolved". Horrible customer service!

We are sorry to hear that, could you please provide me your ticket number or case number so I can look into the case and help you get it addressed soon?
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansafea831f Posted at 2017-4-27 17:29

Update:
I just received your case number, sorry PM does not function well sometimes.
I've forwarded your concern to the local designated team, will look into it soon and contact you for an update.
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules