Spring is Here and I have the proof...
1003 10 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Spring is finally here and I have the proof...

SPRING 9

SPRING 8

SPRING 4

SPRING 3

SPRING 2

2017-4-13
Use props
MavicMule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6329 ft
United States

Nice pics- love the multi jet streams in the horizon shots.  Did you use a filter or just editing of the pic?y
2017-4-13
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MavicMule Posted at 2017-4-13 20:27
Nice pics- love the multi jet streams in the horizon shots.  Did you use a filter or just editing of the pic?y

Thx... Actually nothing, no post editing at all, I never do.
2017-4-13
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

dronist Posted at 2017-4-13 20:31
Thx... Actually nothing, no post editing at all, I never do.

That's nice and it is so nice to see it coming, like the colors a lot. If you are not doing any post what settings are you using for this photos of the sky? They are "normally" filled with noise or?

2017-4-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Flybee Posted at 2017-4-15 21:48
That's nice and it is so nice to see it coming, like the colors a lot. If you are not doing any post what settings are you using for this photos of the sky? They are "normally" filled with noise or?

Thx Flybee.

The only thing I do at post is just crop and cut unwanted scenery. That is all I do. I don't have specific settings that I use. Each photo is different . I always set it to AUTO and see how it looks and then I adjust everything manually. I literally take several shots and check each one in the preview of the GO4 APP and adjust the setting from there until I like what I see and take few more shots and then decide which one I'll keep.
2017-4-16
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

these look awesome! I'm ready for the warm weather
2017-4-16
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

BentonJoyce Posted at 2017-4-16 08:15
these look awesome! I'm ready for the warm weather

Thx...

I was going to take few more photo today, because the entire property is blooming all at once but the here comes the rain!!!!

I will post few more photos tomorrow.
2017-4-16
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Germany

dronist Posted at 2017-4-16 08:12
Thx Flybee.

The only thing I do at post is just crop and cut unwanted scenery. That is all I do. I don't have specific settings that I use. Each photo is different . I always set it to AUTO and see how it looks and then I adjust everything manually. I literally take several shots and check each one in the preview of the GO4 APP and adjust the setting from there until I like what I see and take few more shots and then decide which one I'll keep.

Thanks for your explanation.
2017-4-16
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Flybee Posted at 2017-4-16 09:52
Thanks for your explanation.

My pleasure !

Am into sky and clouds shooting and you will be surprised how much you can do when the camera is facing the sun. I know a lot of people shy away from a straight shot into the sun but I love the challenge and to me there is always a different outcome and not to mention that I don't use any ND filter either.
2017-4-16
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spring 2 is awesome!
2017-4-20
Use props
dronist
Second Officer