Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 - FPV Camera sizing and full screen
3570 6 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deanopeps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233474 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Fairly new to the Inspire 2 and have a few questions about the FPV Camera

• Is it possible to have the FPV Camera as the full screen? Having the other camera in the background can be a bit confusing i find at the moment (coming from a P4)
  • Re-sizing of the FPV screen - I have now found I can re-size the FPV screen using 3 fingers (Thanks to another topic here) but seems to be a limit to the usual centre screen size?

I would like the above as I am trying to film a moving object using Active Track in Profile mode where the camera sits alongside the moving object but it is quite fast moving and sometimes it looses it and then i loose my orientation. I think switching to Full screen (not just the screen in the middle) FPV using the C1 button would help? I have also set up the C2 to centre Yaw on the main camera but then i have to try and lock onto the fast moving object again.
Or maybe you guys do this a different way? maybe once lost contact RTH but it is the shots i am after and batteries run out quick and i still only have one set!
And just to add a bit of complication and risk it is all at sea

Thanks
2017-4-13
Use props
angelillogr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5930141 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi my friend, I've been trying to re-size the FPV screen myself but I cannot work it out. What is the method of the three fingers you found out?.Thanks!
2017-6-3
Use props
AnthonyZehnle

United States

angelillogr Posted at 2017-6-3 17:21
Hi my friend, I've been trying to re-size the FPV screen myself but I cannot work it out. What is the method of the three fingers you found out?.Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. I'm using the 5.5" Crystal Sky monitor and it only seems to have the option to be smack dab in the middle of the screen.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AnthonyZehnle Posted at 2017-10-16 19:09
I'm in the same boat. I'm using the 5.5" Crystal Sky monitor and it only seems to have the option to be smack dab in the middle of the screen.

Sorry that FPV view can only be displayed in the middle of the screen of CrystalSky.
2017-10-17
Use props
AnthonyZehnle

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-17 02:12
Sorry that FPV view can only be displayed in the middle of the screen of CrystalSky.

Us Crystal Sky users would REALLY appreciate if you can add the ability to position the FPV screen in the Android system app. Please!
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI iOS Team
DJI R&D Squad

Hong Kong

FPV camera resolution is about 450p, much smaller than the main camera(720p/1080p).

If u view it in full size on ipad, the image wiill be stretched. So making it full size won't help u to figure out fpv camera details.

u may do fullsize via DJI SDK based app(if there were any third party app doing this or DIY according to https://developer.dji.com)
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The post in 6# is from our R&D engineers about why FPV view cannot be displayed in full size. Hope the answer will help you.
2017-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules