My Mavic Pro Experience
1129 11 2017-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

Hey everyone in this video I am discussing my overall experience with the DJI Mavic Pro. In this video I won't be doing an in depth review because by now many reviews are already out there and it just ins't necessary. Instead I just want to share with you all some of my brief opinions and helpful tips for you guys whether you are thinking about buying a Mavic or if you already have one. Please excuse the auto focus issue and the lackluster audio. I will do my best to improve upon those in future videos. Enjoy!

2017-4-15
Use props
WolfgangStiller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

Nice video and tips!   (On the issue of accessories, I personally just used the packing material to make a case for the Mavic and remote since it's lighter and cheaper than the commercial caes and I backpack long distances so every gram counts.)
2017-4-15
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
United States

WolfgangStiller Posted at 2017-4-15 07:50
Nice video and tips!   (On the issue of accessories, I personally just used the packing material to make a case for the Mavic and remote since it's lighter and cheaper than the commercial caes and I backpack long distances so every gram counts.)

nice thats really awesome I made a quick post about the case in this video its only about 10 or so dollars on amazon and its surprisingly awesome.
2017-4-15
Use props
WolfgangStiller
lvl.4
United States

BentonJoyce Posted at 2017-4-15 08:00
nice thats really awesome I made a quick post about the case in this video its only about 10 or so dollars on amazon and its surprisingly awesome.

I actually, ordered that case as well (don't have it yet) since it's much durable and protects the Mavic a bit better than what I am using now and occasionally weight is not so big an issue.
2017-4-15
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
United States

WolfgangStiller Posted at 2017-4-15 08:26
I actually, ordered that case as well (don't have it yet) since it's much durable and protects the Mavic a bit better than what I am using now and occasionally weight is not so big an issue.

nice hopefully it works out!
2017-4-15
Use props
WolfgangStiller
lvl.4
United States

BentonJoyce Posted at 2017-4-15 08:39
nice hopefully it works out!

Is that the case that has a bad smell when you first get it?  The one I ordered reportedly has a bad smell but you can air it out.
2017-4-15
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

btw Like the hunter x series and luffy. The japanese got the best imaginations, who would think to put a crying baby whale in a pirate ship story and a skeleton who lives to keep his promise.

I think mavic biggest strength is portable. I have it in a little waterproof padded bag just big enough for controller, mavic, nd filters and two batteries. Take it everywhere. Like taking water bottle.
2017-4-15
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
United States

WolfgangStiller Posted at 2017-4-15 08:50
Is that the case that has a bad smell when you first get it?  The one I ordered reportedly has a bad smell but you can air it out.

yes the case does have a weird smell but it doesn't bother me it kind of smells like a fresh can of tennis balls mixed with cigars haha
2017-4-15
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-4-15 09:00
btw Like the hunter x series and luffy. The japanese got the best imaginations, who would think to put a crying baby whale in a pirate ship story and a skeleton who lives to keep his promise.

I think mavic biggest strength is portable. I have it in a little waterproof padded bag just big enough for controller, mavic, nd filters and two batteries. Take it everywhere. Like taking water bottle.

glad you recognized the backgrounds great series. and nice link me to the case I'd be interested in checking it out.
2017-4-15
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
United States

http://bit.ly/2pnbLCp

Yeah love those series. The bag, found it on ebay back in december. Not for everyone, have to take props off every time and see in 4th picture, those round things under the folded in back legs are felt feet that you put under chairs for wooden floors. Found keeps the legs from over extending in the bag. I leave them on. You need stick protection too if using something this small. But overall, it's perfect for keeping it as compact as possible. I haven't tested the waterproof part yet, I suspect the zipper is the weak point. But it is plastic lined, wouldn't worry about rain or anything with it on my back.

There's bigger bags that are better, but I like this one.
2017-4-15
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-4-15 10:00
[view_image]http://bit.ly/2pnbLCp

Yeah love those series. The bag, found it on ebay back in december. Not for everyone, have to take props off every time and see in 4th picture, those round things under the folded in back legs are felt feet that you put under chairs for wooden floors. Found keeps the legs from over extending in the bag. I leave them on. You need stick protection too if using something this small. But overall, it's perfect for keeping it as compact as possible. I haven't tested the waterproof part yet, I suspect the zipper is the weak point. But it is plastic lined, wouldn't worry about rain or anything with it on my back.

definitely I did a review on the backpack I use for the mavic as well but I like the small one you're using
2017-4-16
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
United States

BentonJoyce Posted at 2017-4-16 08:15
definitely I did a review on the backpack I use for the mavic as well but I like the small one you're using

Yeah it's compact, that's for sure.
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules