Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video Timelapse Wave motion
595 4 2017-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rifo
lvl.1
Israel

I have a issue with the OSMO+, I have it on a tripod with a cable extension, and when I speed up the
videos this is what I get, a wave motion of the gimbal. I tried recalibration, and repowering but I still
get this motion. It is the latest firmware I'm aware of.
any chance there is a fix for that??

2017-4-15
Use props
Tom899
lvl.3
United States

That does not seem right. I hope there is an explanation.
2017-4-16
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
First Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Wrong tool for the job, the osmo doesn't like being made to stay still. Any other camera would be fine for that job, the osmo works best when in motion doing what it was designed to do - stabilise moving footage
2017-4-16
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Unfortunately there will be probably no fix for this, as this problem has been around since the first osmo, now also with the osmo +, as Matt said above wrong tool for the job. I use my iPhone 7 for time lapse and hyperlapse's
2017-4-17
Use props
Second Officer
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

This is a known issue, as has been stated.  There are two fixes:  Fix it in post production with warp stabilizer, or something similar, or manually lock the gimbal.  If you lock the gimbal it will fix the problem but you will get to listen to the Osmo beeping at you the whole time.  Not all post production software has a warp stabilizer and even if you do, you will crop the image some.
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules