United States

https://youtu.be/95Rt5Xa7PCM
2017-4-15
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Sorry, I don't get it.  You shot 2.5 minutes of overexposed video with nothing in it!  It looks like you started shooting, ran the camera up to the extended stop, and let it run.  Why?  What are we missing, or at least what am I missing?  Where did you shoot this?  You appear to be looking east, so it is I-80, but where?  It doesn't look like it's on the east side of town.
2017-4-15
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2017-4-15 18:41
Sorry, I don't get it.  You shot 2.5 minutes of overexposed video with nothing in it!  It looks like you started shooting, ran the camera up to the extended stop, and let it run.  Why?  What are we missing, or at least what am I missing?  Where did you shoot this?  You appear to be looking east, so it is I-80, but where?  It doesn't look like it's on the east side of town.

Over exposed? Yes. Out of Focus? Yes.

The purpose... He was showing the time lapse, first, of the highway and second, of the cloud...

End of Story!
2017-4-15
Use props
Thudd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

I liked it. Time lost video.
2017-4-15
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-4-15 18:55
Over exposed? Yes. Out of Focus? Yes.

The purpose... He was showing the time lapse, first, of the highway and second, of the cloud...

I don't believe you were the one who posted the video, so why don't you slink back into the corner and let him speak for himself?  There is no explanation from the shooter for what is in or not in the video.
2017-4-16
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2017-4-16 18:48
I don't believe you were the one who posted the video, so why don't you slink back into the corner and let him speak for himself?  There is no explanation from the shooter for what is in or not in the video.

When people are slowwwww and moranic I like to help and explainnnnnn it slowwwwwwly so they can comprehend and stop to think before they bitch and complain about it, so here we go:

1st this is America...  so you know the rest!

2nd you were {:4_177:},

3rd you were  

4th bitchinnnng and complaining like a little girl

5th this is a forum where people (sorry I don't mean you...) will interact with the community...

2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules