Fixed Wings Flight Mode, a bit glitchy?
790 4 2017-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peut
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1761181 ft
Netherlands

With the new firmware DJI introduced the Fixed Wings Flight mode, I gave it a try after updating. I was able to set a speed record an could easily fly under a bridge

Although, I think it need some improvement because it might be a bit glitchy.

2017-4-15
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Peut,
     Very informative video. What LUT did you use for grading you tutorial? I like it also!
2017-4-16
Use props
seeker_ktf_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 218474 ft
United States

Great video.  When I'm flying "regular" sports more with a large wind warning I get that shake sometimes.  I'm pretty sure that's to be expected, because the Mavic is using all its power to go fast so there's less "in reserve" for stability.  I flew a little bit of fixed wing is Sports mode yesterday and saw a little shake on the video, but I had wind warning too, so...
2017-4-16
Use props
Peut
lvl.3
Netherlands

Daroga Posted at 2017-4-16 03:15
Thanks Peut,
     Very informative video. What LUT did you use for grading you tutorial? I like it also!

Thanks for your reply!

I used the LUT from Groundcontrol, after applying the LUT I do some minor tweaks to finalize the image.

The LUT I used is free to use, by the way.
2017-4-16
Use props
Peut
lvl.3
Netherlands

seeker_ktf_ Posted at 2017-4-16 03:33
Great video.  When I'm flying "regular" sports more with a large wind warning I get that shake sometimes.  I'm pretty sure that's to be expected, because the Mavic is using all its power to go fast so there's less "in reserve" for stability.  I flew a little bit of fixed wing is Sports mode yesterday and saw a little shake on the video, but I had wind warning too, so...

True. I don't think it has to do with the (lack of) power, but more or less with the range of motion of the gimbal. Is is restricted by the angle which the Mavic makes at high speed in Sports Mode.
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules