Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Broken from day one
704 2 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jac38
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198110 ft
Thailand

After having problem with distance since I bought it and have been hoping for a app update that would fix everything I decided to open the control unit and replace the antennas.

I understood that the guarantee wouldn't be valid any longer but I did this on Phantom 3, and know I could do it again. But when I was removing the antenna cable from the card, after opening it, I realised why I have had theses endless promlems as it was almost broken and when trying it broke. As you can see on the picture its broken and to get that last part out I had to remove the card but it was just impossible. After a long time the whole contact broke of and sure that was my fould but what choise did I have? I could not put in the new cable without removing the broken part that was stuck in the contact.

Is there anything I can do without buying a new control unit. It doesn't feel right, but yes I opened it and yes I broke it after one hour trying a lot of things. But without that almost totaly damaged cable I would most likely not opened it or had my new antenna fittied....

Any advise other then buy new control unit...?

Jacob
IMG_4651.JPG
IMG_6778.JPG
2017-4-16
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Good luck with that... There is no way!!!
2017-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jacob, you can find the recommended service center in Thailand from below link. Hope it will help.
http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules