798 14 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaniMavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 209491 ft
Spain

Hello

Yesterday I flew my Mavic and everything correct: no alert, no strange thing. But  at the end of the second battery, when I was flying about 80 meters  high, very close to mine, when I started to lower it began to land  without warning. I approached it to remove it from  the water but the next 2 times that I tried to lower it began to start  the landing again, until finally I was able to lower it.

I have looked at the flight log and it seems that everything is correct, batteries, alerts, etc. I do not know why he tried to land the 3 times at such a high altitude. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Flight log link uploaded to AIRDATA:

https://app.airdata.com/main?fli ... amp;page_id=GENERAL

2017-4-16
Use props
DaniMavic
lvl.1
Spain

By the way... The 3 times that start to landing, the drone started to landing after to detect the sun like obstacle :S
2017-4-16
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

It does show that there was strong wireless interference at one point. It also shows that you started the motors and then did an auto takeoff. If using the auto takeoff, there is no need to start the motors first. I would suggest you have a look at your flight in the GO 4 app as it may show if you were pulling the throttle all the way down which may have prompted the landings.
2017-4-16
Use props
DaniMavic
lvl.1
Spain

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-4-16 23:02
It does show that there was strong wireless interference at one point. It also shows that you started the motors and then did an auto takeoff. If using the auto takeoff, there is no need to start the motors first. I would suggest you have a look at your flight in the GO 4 app as it may show if you were pulling the throttle all the way down which may have prompted the landings.

Hi jenne.

Yes I pulling it like you say... but this dont have to start the landing... never start the landing if I put down.... in case, start to down the high at 3m/s.... I don´t know why start the landing these 3 times....

2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please sync your flight records from the DJI Go app and let me know your DJI account email and the date this occurred.
I'll help to check it.  Is your DJI account email the same as your forum email?
2017-4-17
Use props
DaniMavic
lvl.1
Spain

Hello Mindy

Yes! Its the same.

You can watch the flight record there or here:

https://app.airdata.com/main?flight=50343b42650fcd00657cc3d1c78dd3b6&page_id=GENERAL

I dont know how sync this flight record... It is the last one
2017-4-17
Use props
DaniMavic
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-17 02:09
Please sync your flight records from the DJI Go app and let me know your DJI account email and the date this occurred.
I'll help to check it.  Is your DJI account email the same as your forum email?

Mindy, I just synchronize flights, please, check it the last one. You will can to see that the Mavic detect the sun like a objetc previous landing.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaniMavic Posted at 2017-4-17 03:51
Mindy, I just synchronize flights, please, check it the last one. You will can to see that the Mavic detect the sun like a objetc previous landing.

Could you please PM me with your DJI account email the the exact date it occurred?
2017-4-18
Use props
DaniMavic
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-18 03:29
Could you please PM me with your DJI account email the the exact date it occurred?

Hello Mindy

How can I send you a PM? I entered in your profile but dont see the link, sorry.
2017-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaniMavic Posted at 2017-4-18 05:02
Hello Mindy

How can I send you a PM? I entered in your profile but dont see the link, sorry.

I have received your PM and checked your flight records.
It's probably the ultrasonic issue.
Could you please export the flight data via DJI assistant then upload it to google drive or dropbox?
I'll forward your data to our engineers for review.
2017-4-19
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

DaniMavic Posted at 2017-4-18 05:02
Hello Mindy

Dani - just a note which could possibly help you out. This issue has been observed already by quite a few people and the only way to avoid this is to either not use full left stick down ever OR switch off landing protection in the options. I don't have my Mavic at hand now so I can't tell you exactly which option to switch off but if you research a bit you will find the infos on this forum and others. And do go through the options one by one - they are well explained in the app anyhow. As far as we know this is the only way to avoid this kind of a situation.

Cheers!
2017-4-19
Use props
DaniMavic
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-19 02:48
I have received your PM and checked your flight records.
It's probably the ultrasonic issue.
Could you please export the flight data via DJI assistant then upload it to google drive or dropbox?

Hello Mindy. I have DJI Assistant but where is the flight data? in the Mavic? Would you can to explain me how to get it? Thanks
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaniMavic Posted at 2017-4-19 06:20
Hello Mindy. I have DJI Assistant but where is the flight data? in the Mavic? Would you can to explain me how to get it? Thanks

Please connect your aircraft to DJI assistant.
Then click "Data Upload". You can save the data files to local.
Here is the screenshot for your reference. DJI ASSISTANT.png
2017-4-20
Use props
DaniMavic
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-20 01:53
Please connect your aircraft to DJI assistant.
Then click "Data Upload". You can save the data files to local.
Here is the screenshot for your reference.[view_image]

Hello Mindy

I haved leaved the link so you can download it the Flight datas. There are 2 flights data because I have again suffered the same error 1 week later .

I hope to have notice from you.

Thank you so much for everything.
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DaniMavic Posted at 2017-4-28 12:10
Hello Mindy

I haved leaved the link so you can download it the Flight datas. There are 2 flights data because I have again suffered the same error 1 week later .

Sorry for my late reply. I'm not here for a few days.
I have forwarded this to our engineers for review. Thank you for your cooperation.
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules