Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem wifi connection
2319 9 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans78041d06
lvl.1
Flight distance : 320305 ft
Chile

Hello!

I crashed my Phantom 3 Standard, and the gimbal and camara went off.. soi had to connect all the cables again and then everything worked okay.
I just realized that when i turned on the RC i try to connect to the wifi of the drone, but it says' "No wifi connection" with a yellow sign on it.

I can see the image of the drone on the screen but when it's 100m far, the image is not avaiable, but the connection with the drone is okay.

Please any help? where can i check the wifi connection ? because it's says error!
I tried with another phone but it didn't work so it's problem of the drone or the remote control (RC)

I did a downgrade firmware and it didn't work
I also reset the wifi configuration (on the remote control) and didn't work

IMG_1865.PNG

IMG_1867.PNG

PD1: No connectionPD2: Image of drone is Okay, but wifi image when range is far, it's off

Thanks!

2017-4-16
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

the wifi says only you have no internet connection via wifi. May be the wifi connection between the RC and AC too weak. Can it be that the wifi module on the gimbal doesn´t work normal?
2017-4-16
Use props
JackA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

When you are connected to the Wi-Fi "Phantom_Jose" there is no Internet connection.  The Phantom system uses Wi-Fi to communicate between the remote control, the Phantom and the viewing device you use for flying.  The 100M range issue might be because you have not turned off the "Beginner" mode.  You may want to spend some time reading the owner manual available on the DJI website.
2017-4-16
Use props
Jose_Ahumada
lvl.1
Chile

JackA Posted at 2017-4-16 14:57
When you are connected to the Wi-Fi "Phantom_Jose" there is no Internet connection.  The Phantom system uses Wi-Fi to communicate between the remote control, the Phantom and the viewing device you use for flying.  The 100M range issue might be because you have not turned off the "Beginner" mode.  You may want to spend some time reading the owner manual available on the DJI website.

I've checked the beginner mode and it's off.
maybe it's something related with the wifi on the drone?
where can I check that?
what cable is the one that is related with the wifi connection between the RC and Drone?
2017-4-16
Use props
Jose_Ahumada
lvl.1
Chile

I tried again to fly my drone
Everything is okay within 20-40 meters near me.
When I get a bit more far, the drone gets disconnect or weak image transmision
IMG_1873.PNG
IMG_1876.PNG
2017-4-17
Use props
Jose_Ahumada
lvl.1
Chile

you can see that wen i'm about 2m of the drone (here it says 8m) , the wifi signal is already a bit less.
and when i'm 26m far, the wifi signal is almost none.

Please help! i think it's a cable problem of the drone!
where and how can i check that?
2017-4-17
Use props
Rsthelen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31726 ft
United States

I keep getting a msg saying "checking Wi-Fi connection,connection my not be aviable"
2017-4-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Rsthelen Posted at 2017-4-27 18:52
I keep getting a msg saying "checking Wi-Fi connection,connection my not be aviable"

Did you notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing?
2017-4-28
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Check the visible cables and connectors on the Phantom and the antennas in the remote control. And make it for sure that the left and right side of the control antenna are not covered with anything metal or other equipment.
2017-4-29
Use props
fans961438bf
lvl.1

United States

If GPS is lost mid flight...will it automatically reconnect upon good signal.  
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules