DJI GO app/S2 tablet VS. J1 phone
682 0 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henry2016
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92215 ft

United States

Hi guys can anyone ansewer this question. Why does the DJI go app work on some devices and not others. I have a S2 tablet and a J1 phone both Samsung products with Android operating systems 4.0 or better. Last year I flew on both devices just fine. Now that I have my drone out of hibernation from the winter, I have ran all the firmware updates on the RCU and the aircraft and have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest DJI go App 3.1.5 I think on both devices. Here is the confusion I have no "map" to confirm my location on the S2 tablet or see my flight track, but have it on the phone. I use the tablets google maps all the time so I know its is GPS enabled. I tried to reinstall the Go app several times and compared phone settings vs. tablet settings and they appear to be set up the same. I was able to fly with the tablet reguardless of not having a "map" but I didnt go very far incase something happened. FYI the "map" is just a white screen in standard mode and all grey in Hybrid/satallite mode. it did mark the home point but with no Map I dont know where home point was. Please give some input on this. Thanks
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules