Changing Gimbal Pitch has no effect.
650 5 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Terry Pilot
New
United States

Maybe some guru can help me. using DJI GO 4 with my Mavic. In the camera settings, under the advanced menu, I adjust the Gimbal Pitch Speed, and other settings. But it has no effect. I do this while the quad is turned on and connected. When i shut down and restart it shows all my new settings were saved but it still does not have any effect. There must be some other button i need to select? Thank you in advance for you help.
2017-4-16
Use props
RMylie
New
New Zealand

I'm having the same issue - but with all my settings. Gimbal pitch and EXP settings are changeable but has no effect on the drone? I'll follow this post for a response.
2017-4-16
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

When you say the Gimbal Pitch Speed is not changing, is this when you are using the gimbal wheel to move up and down? Or are you using the screen slider?
2017-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Terry, could you please make a short video of this issue?
When set the gimbal pitch speed to 0, can you still move control the gimbal pitch?
2017-4-16
Use props
Terry Pilot
New
United States

Well I apologize, Thank you for your responses....I was unaware that the finger wheels controlled the tilt (and exposer values). For the past few weeks i have been only using the 5D button for tilt. Thank you for suffering a beginners foolery.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Terry Pilot Posted at 2017-4-17 13:14
Well I apologize, Thank you for your responses....I was unaware that the finger wheels controlled the tilt (and exposer values). For the past few weeks i have been only using the 5D button for tilt. Thank you for suffering a beginners foolery.

It doesn't matter. Hope you enjoy your flight with DJI product. :-)
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules