Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help with my Mavic Pro
1384 15 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin Chua
lvl.1
Singapore

I have a damaged drone from Singapore which I wish to send in for repairs.

Video recording was shaky. and the gimbal seems to be in contact with the black metal plate, causing a scratch.

The gimbal doesn't seem to be horizontally aligned as well.

I really need urgent help, as I am going to use it for my proposal during my overseas trip in 12th May
2017-4-16
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I suggest you contact DJI support and discuss it with them. Either email them or try online chat.
2017-4-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kevin, what's your current firmware version? Is the firmware up to date?
2017-4-16
Use props
Kevin Chua
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-16 22:44
Hi Kevin, what's your current firmware version? Is the firmware up to date?

The firmware is the latest version. I did all the software solutions to make sure its not something which is software related. I emailed DJI for support and I have sent out my drone. However I wanted to update some of the information in my case before submitting (inside dji repair website). However, I keep getting error 404 when I click "FIll in the information". Is there any solution to this error?
2017-4-17
Use props
Kevin Chua
lvl.1
Singapore

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-4-16 22:12
I suggest you contact DJI support and discuss it with them. Either email them or try online chat.

Thanks, I did. The reply was very fast. I emailed them at 9am and they got back to me before noon. I have sent out the drone after getting a case number from them. I must say, the first impressions of their after-sales services is pretty legit.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kevin Chua Posted at 2017-4-17 00:33
The firmware is the latest version. I did all the software solutions to make sure its not something which is software related. I emailed DJI for support and I have sent out my drone. However I wanted to update some of the information in my case before submitting (inside dji repair website). However, I keep getting error 404 when I click "FIll in the information". Is there any solution to this error?

I can help to add information to your case.
Please provide me with your case number and let me know what you want to update for.
2017-4-17
Use props
Kevin Chua
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-17 01:35
I can help to add information to your case.
Please provide me with your case number and let me know what you want to update for.

Thanks DJI Mindy! I deeply appreciate your assistance

My case number is CAS-579347-Z9G5V6
I want to update the shipping information (tracking number and provider company) of the parcel I sent out today.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kevin Chua Posted at 2017-4-17 01:43
Thanks DJI Mindy! I deeply appreciate your assistance  

My case number is CAS-579347-Z9G5V6

Copy that.
I have sent you a PM, please let me know the tracking number.
2017-4-17
Use props
Kevin Chua
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-17 01:52
Copy that.
I have sent you a PM, please let me know the tracking number.

How can I check the status of my case? I don't see the 5 stage display when I open up my case. The parcel was delivered yesterday but it hasn't been reflected yet.
2017-4-20
Use props
Sangarone
lvl.3
United States

Gimbal is definitely not under one of the 3 pegs.
2017-4-20
Use props
Kevin Chua
lvl.1
Singapore

Sangarone Posted at 2017-4-20 01:28
Gimbal is definitely not under one of the 3 pegs.

I checked, they were all under the pegs, which made it more troubling..
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kevin Chua Posted at 2017-4-20 00:55
How can I check the status of my case? I don't see the 5 stage display when I open up my case. The parcel was delivered yesterday but it hasn't been reflected yet.

It will takes some time to receive and update the case.
I have brought this to our support team and will keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-4-21
Use props
Kevin Chua
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-21 23:48
I have brought this to our support team and will keep you updated as soon as possible.

Hi DJI Mindy, I was told the package was received on the 19th April. It has been more than 4 days and I have not received any update when I checked on the website. Can I get an understanding on what is going on at the Shenzhen Service Centre?
2017-4-24
Use props
Kevin Chua
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-21 23:48

I know you are very busy attending to countless queries, so I just wanted to remind you that you haven't got back to my reply. It's been 8 business days since it reached the service center and there is no update at all.
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kevin Chua Posted at 2017-4-26 19:19
I know you are very busy attending to countless queries, so I just wanted to remind you that you haven't got back to my reply. It's been 8 business days since it reached the service center and there is no update at all.

Sorry for my late reply.
I have escalated the case for you. We will update the case soon.
Really sorry for the delay.
2017-4-27
Use props
Kevin Chua
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-27 00:04
Sorry for my late reply.
I have escalated the case for you. We will update the case soon.
Really sorry for the delay.

Hi DJI Mindy

I received the repair cost invoice and I do not understand why I was charged USD115 for repairs. So I messaged DJI via online chat and the answer was "The drone was actually evaluated physically and they have found some physical damage on it which is not covered under the warranty"

From my understanding, I did not violate or breach any of the conditions which might cause the drone's warranty to be invalid. The policy also did not mention anything about physical damage which is not covered under the warranty. I looked at the flowchart of DJI After-Sales Service Policy and I thought for my case, the drone should be repaired for free.

Maybe my understanding is incorrect, please try to explain to me if I got the warranty policy wrong. Thanks
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules